Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Bumper 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The week of the 26th.

Comment

• Thanks Archie

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        I think Kev has something similar. Good luck Billy!
        I do indeed, with CoC 7/1 as a lucky 15.... the cash out offer is now 70 pts

Comment

• No stay humble at Navan, fiddle sticks!! Think that dream is defo over now.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
            No stay humble at Navan, fiddle sticks!! Think that dream is defo over now.
            Really frustrating that

Comment

• Fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Cash out still tasty though?

Comment

• Stay Humble entered again for Saturday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy62 View Post
                    Stay Humble entered again for Saturday.
                    Fingers crossed!
                    I have pretty much given up on Stay Humble and until we get a run and "quotes" about going to Cheltenham.. I'll be sceptical.

Comment

• Good sign hes entered but getting really close now, but you never know!

Interesting in the Elliotts stable tour today in RP, he wasnt ruling out Gigg horses from the festival. Its been well documented that Gigg dont love the race and in the past 2 years havent sent any of there horses to it. I wonder if this year there has been a change of heart, or maybe they just havent made it clear to Gordon.

Comment

• Originally posted by billymag View Post
                        Good sign hes entered but getting really close now, but you never know!

Interesting in the Elliotts stable tour today in RP, he wasnt ruling out Gigg horses from the festival. Its been well documented that Gigg dont love the race and in the past 2 years havent sent any of there horses to it. I wonder if this year there has been a change of heart, or maybe they just havent made it clear to Gordon.
                        Has anyoine else found Gordon and O'LEary ever so slighty on different pages in terms of talking targets?

It could quite easily be contrived, but Elliott doesn't rule things out as quickly as O'Leary does and even when O'Leary has stated a target, Gordon is a little bit more 'careful' with his wording now?

Comment

• Hollowgraphic not being ruled out yet is a nice surprise.

After hearing of his setback, I have been pessimistic about my bet. Thought it would be typical on the onky year I get a decent price antepost for this race and the hype is true, he would get injured.

Fingers crossed he makes the race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Middle_Of_March View Post
                            Hollowgraphic not being ruled out yet is a nice surprise.

After hearing of his setback, I have been pessimistic about my bet. Thought it would be typical on the onky year I get a decent price antepost for this race and the hype is true, he would get injured.

Fingers crossed he makes the race.
                            Have I missed something? Or are you referring to before on here.
                            No reason at all he wouldn't run to my knowledge.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Andy62 View Post
                              Stay Humble entered again for Saturday.
                              Just looking at previous enteries for Mullins in that race....

2017 - Fulham Road (2nd) - Not raced since
                              2016 - Are You Bidding (3rd) - 1 run since, won but in the June the same year
                              2015 - An Dearg Mor (2nd) - ran at Fairyhouse in April after that run
                              2014 - Westhorpe (1st) - Not raced since
                              2013 - Wicklow Gold (6th) - Didn't race until the May
                              2012 - No Mullins entry

I take absolutely no hope whatsoever that Stay Humble will run at Cheltenham as Willie seems to be a creature of habbit and even if Stay Humble won... he probably wouldn't go!

Comment

• Yes you make a good point Kev, its not looking good.

Comment

Working...
                                X