Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Interesting that Madison to Monroe is now entered up in a bumper, may well still go novice hurdling so he's not one to back for this race at this stage. But he will be interesting none the less, one with a tall reputation from the ptp fields. Had my eye on him for the neptune.

Hollowgraphic entered up on Sunday im the last at punchestown, mullins only entry in the race.
    A very very good giggingstown horse defi bleu also has an entry. No chance DB would go to cheltenham mind.

You literally just beat me to this scooby!! Very excited. After Mengli Khan, this lad is my biggest winner. Could be a short priced fav by Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    You literally just beat me to this scooby!! Very excited. After Mengli Khan, this lad is my biggest winner. Could be a short priced fav by Sunday.
    Will be easy to back him quick after the race. Always lacking in bumpers

Been won by some decent horses in the past too. Sizing Tennessee, Black Hercules, Livelovelaugh etc

The opening Evs didn't last long for Hollowgraphic tomorrow! Into 8/11 very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    The opening Evs didn't last long for Hollowgraphic tomorrow! Into 8/11 very quickly.
    Can't wait to see him out.

Any chance he bolts up and gets under-rated because he is in the wrong silks?

Complete guesswork but if he was in pink or black and gold I don't think he'd be 33/1, 25/1 before he runs

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Can't wait to see him out.

Any chance he bolts up and gets under-rated because he is in the wrong silks?

Complete guesswork but if he was in pink or black and gold I don't think he'd be 33/1, 25/1 before he runs
    I'd be suprised if he's not fav by this time tomorrow.

Big distances will be recorded not just back to second but third and fourth aswell

Looks a diamond

Hollowgraphic extremely impressive there the form is good the 2nd was close behind rapid escape. Gone back in big 25/1 we 1/4.
    Couldn't have been more impressed.