Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Triumph Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    There's a few in the betting for mullins.

Saldier
    Stormy ireland
    Saglawy
    Chante neige
    Eden flight
    Fair one, was only checking out on Hills. I see Act of Valour is entered up at Newcastle Saturday, could be informative

Comment

A dangerous game, but I'm happy to stick with whatever JP has in this, as recent years have seen him target it, and he seems to end up with some of the best juveniles, I can only assume with this race in mind. Currently have Apples Shakira, Espoir D'Allen & Demopolis against the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Robante View Post
        Fair one, was only checking out on Hills. I see Act of Valour is entered up at Newcastle Saturday, could be informative
        I'm led to believe he's something very special, either that or Sao has regressed massively since the switch.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          A dangerous game, but I'm happy to stick with whatever JP has in this, as recent years have seen him target it, and he seems to end up with some of the best juveniles, I can only assume with this race in mind. Currently have Apples Shakira, Espoir D'Allen & Demopolis against the field.
          Also Empreinte Reconce, not sure if she goes hurdling yet this season but she was as highly rated as Apples Shakira from what I’ve seen of reports of the French imports

Comment

I'm led to believe he's something very special, either that or Sao has regressed massively since the switch.
            Interesting, hopefully we see him out Saturday

Comment

Interesting, hopefully we see him out Saturday
              When ever hes out. Dont back him till you watch the race. Or close to the end . Not one for discussing information as you can look very silly when it dosent translate to the track. But the plan originally was after christmas because he was being gelded

Comment

When ever hes out. Dont back him till you watch the race. Or close to the end . Not one for discussing information as you can look very silly when it dosent translate to the track. But the plan originally was after christmas because he was being gelded
                All information good information, people can choose what to do with it. I won’t back at this stage, if the info is that he’s been working all over Sao at home then that’s only positive. As with all the French horses it’s hard to tell what the form amounts to until we’ve seen them out on the track

Comment

All information good information, people can choose what to do with it. I won’t back at this stage, if the info is that he’s been working all over Sao at home then that’s only positive. As with all the French horses it’s hard to tell what the form amounts to until we’ve seen them out on the track
                  Tom Malone purchased him And was raving about him and a pt to pt horse Danny kirwan as his best 2 purchases aside from slate house.

Comment

Tom Malone purchased him And was raving about him and a pt to pt horse Danny kirwan as his best 2 purchases aside from slate house.
                    40/1 Act of Valour are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      40/1 Act of Valour are you talking about?
                      Yes that's the one. Could look silly here though lol. What I just said about Tom Malone is 100% truthful though

Comment

Yes that's the one. Could look silly here though lol.
                        Can look silly 39 times in a row at those odds though.

Comment

Anyone know when espoir d'allen is next due out?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            Can look silly 39 times in a row at those odds though.
                            Any worth mentioning?

"Act Of Valour is a three-year-old that will arrive after Christmas. I bought him off Qatar for Max McNeill. I bought a horse this weekend called Danny Kirwan for Paul Nicholls. We’re gonna hear an awful lot about him. He won a point-to-point in Lisronagh (three) weeks ago and he’s a four-year-old that has the world at his feet. He absolutely destroyed a field of point-to-pointers"

Comment

Act of valour jocked up now for Saturday at Newcastle, will get to find out to some extent if he is the real deal.

Comment

Act of valour jocked up now for Saturday at Newcastle, will get to find out to some extent if he is the real deal.
                                He looks very interesting and cheers for the insight. At 40s thought it would be foolish not to take a small punt, only 0.5pts on him, will go in for more if he shows up well on Saturday. I don't think Apples Shakira wins this race for numerous little reasons, if we see a hurdles entry for Empreinte Reconce (I had a note that she is being lined up for a hurdle race maybe at Aintree a week Saturday, or similarly could start off in a bumper) then I will have a bit on her also

Comment

Working...
                                X