Page 32 of 65 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Innoko View Post
    "WE HAVE A DREAM was very impressive in the G1 Finale Hurdle at Chepstow and I was extremely pleased with him. He has come out of the race well and will probably have one more run, which will likely be in the Adonis Hurdle at Kempton on the 24th February. I see that he’s been backed ante-post for the Supreme but entries for that race aren’t even out yet and we have lots of shuffling of the pack to do. He’ll be given a speculative entry, as you have to cover all angles but the plan at the moment is to go for the Triumph".

Not the Adonis Nicky!
    I rememebr watching BELTOR win the Adonis and being absolutely blown away. Couldn't see how he'd be out of the frame. Unfortunately he finished 7th and Hendo filled the entire frame haha

Quote Originally Posted by doctorwu View Post
    No it wasn't you. Someone else did
    did you watch Terrefort run today?? very impressive chase debut.

Should be aiming him at the JLT imo

Redicean won easily there but not slick enough over the obstacles... wouldn't back unless I saw him jump better next time out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Redicean won easily there but not slick enough over the obstacles... wouldn't back unless I saw him jump better next time out.
    He's got some engine mind you! Really taking how he cleared away from the second last.

Shame he's trained by Alan King...

No winners of the race have ever figured in the Triumph from what I can see.

Fidux last year for King got thrashed in the Fred Winter...

Interesting to see how King compares him to his previous winners perhaps?

Agree Innoko, King massive negative.

Thought Redicean was ultra impressive bar his jumping , Alan King trained a few good juveniles and to my eyes this guy the real deal.

Another race prior to Cheltenham would help him on jumping front as you cant beat match practice.

The One To Beat IN Triumph? I think its going to take something very good to beat him , certainly shaping like a very good triumph in prospect.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    Thought Redicean was ultra impressive bar his jumping , Alan King trained a few good juveniles and to my eyes this guy the real deal.

Another race prior to Cheltenham would help him on jumping front as you cant beat match practice.

The One To Beat IN Triumph? I think its going to take something very good to beat him , certainly shaping like a very good triumph in prospect.
    I agree, the turn of foot he showed was incredible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
    I agree, the turn of foot he showed was incredible.
    It is your first line that'd worry me Beast.... jumping is so important and that wasn't good enough to win a festival race....

HOWEVER, I did not think DDS jumped very well all last season and it didn't do him any harm

8/1 way too short for me though. Espoir D'allen is the same price and if I had to back one of the two, it'd certainly be the Irish runner...