Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Cheers guys. Noticed Empreinte Reconce has gone to the Tizzard yard, JP doesn't send many there so may well be a bumper horse like you say!

Melody of scotland is jps, not sure what he's got from obrien yet assuming exemplar plus others. I won't be having another bet in this. Only Sao on my radar

Had my first 2 single bets on this race this morning, Espoir D'Allen & Demopolis!

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Had my first 2 single bets on this race this morning, Espoir D'Allen & Demopolis!
    What's made you push the button ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    What's made you push the button ?
    Couple of wins yesterday helped the cause haha! But in all seriousness I've been speaking to a few people who I would say are pretty clued up on their racing, the 3 I mentioned yesterday are the 3 they were most excited about, coupled with the fact JP purchased them and after the last 2 seasons looks as though he may target this race, based on his purchases, I felt it was time I got involved, albeit on a very small scale.

Espoir D'Allen also made a pleasing debut, improvement will of course be required, but plenty of time for that.

Scooby has mentioned some other horse, and I take his notes on board, but currently I am just sitting with the 2 horses for this race now.

Malaya back out today, haven't lost the faith. She is without her double penalty she had against gumball. And if you elieve nicholls, she needed the run.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Malaya back out today, haven't lost the faith. She is without her double penalty she had against gumball. And if you elieve nicholls, she needed the run.
    Some iffy jumps.... useful though

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Some of Nicholls horses have needed the run and I've read somewhere he has changed up some of his training methods so they are not always fully cooked on debut.

Melody of scotland entered up at market rasen thursday

Ive tried and failed to find any update ,but does anyone know who going to be training the ex french based horse Commentariorus this coming season.