Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    I'd imagine the prices stay well for longer too, due to the French form not being covered by as many that would be looking at the UK form lines.
    If there's 1 thing I coild have gone back and used from the start
    The best thing any punter will ever learn to use is FRANCE GALOP .COM took me a while to use it to a quick level and know what I'm looking for.

Malaya short already for the 2.05 at Aintree on Sat. 4/7

Will be good to see SAO of Paul Nichols out soon. Not entered yet but his form on the track working out well.
    Likewise demopolis and the aqps form of espoir d'allen all been franked.

I’m starting to think Apple’s Shakira could be headed for the Mares Novice at the festival. Now listed by all the bookies for that race, JP has a strong enough team for this one and you’d think he’d send some elsewhere. Comments about Apple’s Shakira noted that she was still a baby and had a lot to learn - geraghty said that Defi Du Seuil knew his job when going for the triumph and she is a long way off that. Can see comparisons between Espoir D’allen and Defi, but with them thinking Apple’s Shakira might be far more novicey maybe they’ll put her up against her own sex at the festival

Quote Originally Posted by Robante View Post
    I’m starting to think Apple’s Shakira could be headed for the Mares Novice at the festival. Now listed by all the bookies for that race, JP has a strong enough team for this one and you’d think he’d send some elsewhere. Comments about Apple’s Shakira noted that she was still a baby and had a lot to learn - geraghty said that Defi Du Seuil knew his job when going for the triumph and she is a long way off that. Can see comparisons between Espoir D’allen and Defi, but with them thinking Apple’s Shakira might be far more novicey maybe they’ll put her up against her own sex at the festival
    Yeah I must admit I'm a bit worried too. Trying to place less bets this year, as went a bit mad last year, and my bet on AS is the first one I wish I could take back. So many candidates yet to appear for this race and she's very short considering the other options she has.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Yeah I must admit I'm a bit worried too. Trying to place less bets this year, as went a bit mad last year, and my bet on AS is the first one I wish I could take back. So many candidates yet to appear for this race and she's very short considering the other options she has.
    Have only got her in a couple of multiples for this race but they’re ones with the likes of Samcro at lovely prices so would be gutted if she goes elsewhere. Looking on the plus side maybe the ones that we haven’t seen out are even less forward than her, so JP might pitch her and Espoir D’allen against the field as his two big hopes. Apple’s Jade did run here and that certainly didn’t hamper her future success

I suppose an impressive bounce back from Dame De Compagie might help ....

Getting weight in the mares race would certainly be a help.... still most likel Triumph though.... not like JP doesn't like firing more than one bullet

Paul nicholls full of praise for act of valour on atr "on the line" when Matt chapman asked him for a good one. He hopes he's as good as and would remind him of celestial halo.

As someone with a cracking vouchers on apple's shakira it doesn't pain me to point out the form of Espoir D'allen is working out well with a few horses winning at the weekend who were well beaten by Mitchouka who in turn was put in his place by ED.. suppose only Barry knows who gave him the better feel..

Biggest fear for Apple's Shakira winning this race for me does involve Espoir..... but not directly....

If Espoir D'allen has a better chance of winning the Mares Novice hurdle than Dame De Compangie or Countister (or whatever the other JP possible is that I've forgotten) then it might switch things up...