Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

National Hunt Chase (4 miler) 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Folski View Post
    I'll say this again as it is probably lost in the thread.

But I was back in Listowel in September and the girlfriend bumped into an old colleague and was chatting to her for probably the bones of a half hour about shite, so we got delayed leave the racecourse after racing, on the way out I saw a man in a hat that could only have been Willie he stood in for a photo and I asked him for a horse for the festival hoping he would give me the Supreme hot pot for the year, he said I think Rathvinden would have to have a great chance in the 4 miler. I requested odds that day and got 33s.

In addition to that little nugget I will add Willie had the very first parking space at the racecourse, I can only assume he was there before they had even opened the gates and was driving a 2005 5 series BMW, there must be some mileage on that.
    Fair play to Folski for this cracker. Whether you believed him or not about his story (I see a couple of replies, to this and the previous post he noted about Rathvinden that weren't convinced) it was a cracker of a bet, and hope you spend your winnings well mate

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
      Fair play to Folski for this cracker. Whether you believed him or not about his story (I see a couple of replies, to this and the previous post he noted about Rathvinden that weren't convinced) it was a cracker of a bet, and hope you spend your winnings well mate
      Yeah great stuff! I seem to recall it was Folski’s comments that persuaded me to take some of the 16s a little while back. Made today a good day - Cheers!!

Comment

Working...
      X