Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
    Quote Originally Posted by kinloch brae View Post
    With the stable having a shocking season a 30 length third in a Grade 1 on seasonal and chasing debut is a long way from being dreadful. I would far sooner take 25/1 knowing a horse can actually jump rather than taking a bigger price without knowing. As it is the conditions have gone against him and he will probably drift. I presume as you are so negative you have laid the horse for a profit?
    So negative?

I've merely highlighted the trend that says he isn't highest rated ... his price NOW poor.

If you take the time to read through the forum you'll see I backed no comment and would have a 33.25 pt return if the trend is proven wrong this year.

I don't think I can be accused of not backing my opinions or methods to be honest but you can comment how you see fit

Had Sizing Tenn in this and it ran well, but hate front runners.. done a placepot and had the 1st 2nd & 3rd but not a penny on the fc or tric what a knob...

Ended up with a 1.80 place pot hope it pays ok ish... paid out 10.80 and if it pays over 25 quid I will be happyish...
    Last edited by Sirbetalot; 03-13-2018 at 04:07 PM.

Ms Parfois just handed a big compliment to Black Corton tomorrow.

That will do he travelled well throughout and stayed all day. Hope a few others were on. And anyone without a winner. There a plenty of racing left and you've all got good chances.

I did think Ms Parfois was going to get there but she was held close home.

No Comment was nursed into contention but didn't stay. I suspect three miles might be his limit. He is quick at his fences which didn't help O'Connor in trying to restrain him.

Quote Originally Posted by Folski View Post
    I'll say this again as it is probably lost in the thread.

But I was back in Listowel in September and the girlfriend bumped into an old colleague and was chatting to her for probably the bones of a half hour about shite, so we got delayed leave the racecourse after racing, on the way out I saw a man in a hat that could only have been Willie he stood in for a photo and I asked him for a horse for the festival hoping he would give me the Supreme hot pot for the year, he said I think Rathvinden would have to have a great chance in the 4 miler. I requested odds that day and got 33s.

In addition to that little nugget I will add Willie had the very first parking space at the racecourse, I can only assume he was there before they had even opened the gates and was driving a 2005 5 series BMW, there must be some mileage on that.
    Fair play to Folski for this cracker. Whether you believed him or not about his story (I see a couple of replies, to this and the previous post he noted about Rathvinden that weren't convinced) it was a cracker of a bet, and hope you spend your winnings well mate

Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Fair play to Folski for this cracker. Whether you believed him or not about his story (I see a couple of replies, to this and the previous post he noted about Rathvinden that weren't convinced) it was a cracker of a bet, and hope you spend your winnings well mate
    Yeah great stuff! I seem to recall it was Folski’s comments that persuaded me to take some of the 16s a little while back. Made today a good day - Cheers!!