Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

National Hunt Chase (4 miler) 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ...all the while the money keeps coming for EE in this race, I haven't given up hope just yet

Comment

• I'm not sure connections will be willing to run him having just the 1 run - more likely to bypass the festival and keep his novice status for next year but No Comment received no handicap entries today so it is either this race or nothing for him

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
        I'm not sure connections will be willing to run him having just the 1 run - more likely to bypass the festival and keep his novice status for next year but No Comment received no handicap entries today so it is either this race or nothing for him
        Its a strange way to do it but I think they'll run him.

Comment

• A lot of trainers are now entering GOOD novices that they've been delayed with early season, in graded races only, as if they don't win then they'll remain novices for next season, and if they win a big one then they're happy.
          It's a bit of a trend.

Comment

• You'd have to take any significant market move on no comment as a massive plus from this point on then?

Comment

• PP have cut Elegant Escape to 4/1 for this, from 6/1. For those that follow the markets, this is an interesting price change, especially when they have such close links into Irish racing (and perhaps jockey bookings)

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                PP have cut Elegant Escape to 4/1 for this, from 6/1. For those that follow the markets, this is an interesting price change, especially when they have such close links into Irish racing (and perhaps jockey bookings)
                Nice one FM we could do with a bit of good news today. Remember it was Paddy's who cut EE from 20s to 10s in December I think, then they went 6s NRNB. Difficult to imagine that they have taken a bean on EE these last few months so interesting that they have cut him again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
                  Nice one FM we could do with a bit of good news today. Remember it was Paddy's who cut EE from 20s to 10s in December I think, then they went 6s NRNB. Difficult to imagine that they have taken a bean on EE these last few months so interesting that they have cut him again.
                  I've been in a foul mood since the ITCF news broke, this would be a small pick me up but I really need a beer tonight

I haven't felt like this since Faugheen was ruled out of Cheltenham a couple of season ago, but nothing in racing will compare to that feeling.

Comment

• looks like they know riding plans, although they are shortest price on most at head of market in that race and aren't taking any chances that's for sure.

Comment

PP have cut Elegant Escape to 4/1 for this, from 6/1. For those that follow the markets, this is an interesting price change, especially when they have such close links into Irish racing (and perhaps jockey bookings)
                      To be neutral they've cut him considerably for the rsa also.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Just reading through the posts for Cheltenham and this one made me laugh enough to sign up
                        The price changed this morning after I bet on it in one of their shops. They cut the prices of every horse I backed as they have been doing for the last few weeks now which is fine as they at least lay me a decent stake. Sorry to report it was nothing more than that

Comment

• Originally posted by Moby123 View Post
                          Just reading through the posts for Cheltenham and this one made me laugh enough to sign up
                          The price changed this morning after I bet on it in one of their shops. They cut the prices of every horse I backed as they have been doing for the last few weeks now which is fine as they at least lay me a decent stake. Sorry to report it was nothing more than that
                          You might need to elaborate a little for us Moby.... welcome.

Why do/would PaddyPower cut every horse you back?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                            To be neutral they've cut him considerably for the rsa also.
                            Good point Scoobs might have to have another point on the RSA at a WH price boosted 37/1

Comment

• Originally posted by Moby123 View Post
                              Fair play Moby that's an entrance and a half, I second Kev's question

Comment

• Hi
                                Thank you for the welcome. I've been betting on the festival profitably for 10 years or so now and have great difficulty getting on anywhere as I'm so well known to the Southern bookmakers (inc a barring letter from Hills), Paddy tend to let me on then cut all those I have bet on (I also backed EE for the RSA today) which is fair enough Lads/Corals pretty much do the same

Comment

Working...
                                X