Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On The Blind side will challenge Samcro all way up the hill and to the finish line.

Comment

• And then they will start their final circuit

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
        And then they will start their final circuit
        Sorry shouldn't laugh but that was funny ....

Comment

On The Blind Side does bring in a level of form that we have no idea about... there is a CHANCE the UK form is miles clear .... although I wouldn't like to bet on that haha

Comment

Ha ha !!!

Comment

• 365 gone 1/2 Samcro, they are really testing my cash out discipline...

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                365 gone 1/2 Samcro, they are really testing my cash out discipline...
                What are they "technically" paying you out at?

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                  365 gone 1/2 Samcro, they are really testing my cash out discipline...
                  Cash out and back with pp bf if they accommodate you at the higher price.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    I just did this with a Buveur D'air / Samcro double. It boosted my potential winnings by £140

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      What are they "technically" paying you out at?
                      9/1 clear winner....

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        Unfortunately I'm limited on both accounts.

Comment

• Haven't been offered any Cash out , so I'm gonna let my 16-1 on Samcro roll .

Comment

• Simon Rowlands covers all the novice races here... doesn't fancy Samcro.... worth a read imo.

he starts his next one (Champion hurdle) like this....

"Judged by some of the responses to my remarks about Samcro in a preview of the Cheltenham novice hurdles elsewhere on this site, not everyone appreciates the concept of dealing in evidence when considering short-priced fancies. "

Comment

• Thanks for that Kev.

Comment

• Given the history of PP offering better or worse odds for a Willie horse, under the assumption they have 'connections' to the yard, what do we make of Betfair offering 4/5 (best price) on Samcro with Elliott as one of their ambassadors? Also, Betfair owner PP have drifted him out this morning too, to 8/11.

Especially when a company like Bet365 are only offering 1/2 (worst industry price).

Comment

Working...
                                X