Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Nerves are starting to get going, I think, for the good of racing I just want Samcro to be the level of hype that has seen him be backed all the way down to silly odds, it also helps the pocket, don't get me wrong, but I love a proper hype horse winning.
    Good luck guys I know the vast majority are on samcro. I don't think it's a done deal by any means. Looks a very good competative race in prospect
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Whooooooooooooooossssshhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Comment

• Well done lads. Next destination ran no race. I genuinely thought black op was going to do samcro before he flattened the last. Travelled and won very well.

Comment

• Got to the front too early and idled rather than found little imo, he travels at such a pace he’d win next years champion hurdle for me but doubt they’ll go that way

Comment

• Not much too say as it was 8/11 but won like a good thing and the future looks bright for him, RSA then gold cup 2020?

Well done all that was on big prices and I know there was plenty here ...

Comment

• Favourite won nicely, if not in spectacular fashion. Never in doubt. Black Op missed a couple of hurdles and it looked as if Next Destination and Vision Des Flos ran in the wrong races. Too far for one and not far enough for the other.

Comment

• Dont think there is any doubt now that Next Destination should have ran in the Spud Race, stayed on very well to nab 3rd on the line.

Completely the wrong race for him. Shame based on that run could well have run extremely close in the AB
                Last edited by Jonnymac05; 14 March 2018, 01:49 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
                  Favourite won nicely, if not in spectacular fashion. Never in doubt. Black Op missed a couple of hurdles and it looked as if Next Destination and Vision Des Flos ran in the wrong races. Too far for one and not far enough for the other.
                  Certainly I may be very pocket minded but vision des flos ran a lovely race but was too keen, travelled powerfully.

Next destination I had no idea he came 3rd until after the race nothing went right for him, I'll have to re watch to see how he managed 3rd, but not sure he was in shot. I wrote him off from a long way out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    Certainly I may be very pocket minded but vision des flos ran a lovely race but was too keen, travelled powerfully.

Next destination I had no idea he came 3rd until after the race nothing went right for him, I'll have to re watch to see how he managed 3rd, but not sure he was in shot. I wrote him off from a long way out.
                    Likewise I'd almost stopped watching Next Destination - picked up after the last & was running on v.fast, Ruby pushed him into 3rd bottom of screen as Samcro & Black Op had already crossed the line in front

Comment

• Samcro lost a shoe during the race, very impressive performance, Time sectionals look good too!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                        Well done lads. Next destination ran no race. I genuinely thought black op was going to do samcro before he flattened the last. Travelled and won very well.
                        I couldn't believe Next Destination ran on for 3rd.

I haven't watched it back but based purely on watching him get pushed along and outpaced, and knowing he finished 3rd... SURELY he was in the wrong race?

I will watch it on Saturday

Comment

• Not that anyone was.... but is it now impossible to knock Samcro?

Boost to the form with Black Op winning there, looks to be the clear best of British... and Samcro is a notch above.

Comment

Working...
                          X