Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know when Moscow Flyer entries are out? I've heard whispers Samcro might go for it... I know he must be 90% certain to go for the Ballymore but there's something nagging me that he might still end up in the Supreme, want to make sure I have it covered if so

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
      Does anyone know when Moscow Flyer entries are out? I've heard whispers Samcro might go for it... I know he must be 90% certain to go for the Ballymore but there's something nagging me that he might still end up in the Supreme, want to make sure I have it covered if so
      He may well go for it. Or 2 mile in feb. But only because there's no 2m4 options in Ireland. Could well be the same reasoning behind getabird carter mckay etc.... I would be suprised if any of them went 2m at the festival.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Moscow Flyer entries close at noon today.

Comment

• I saw a quote either from Elliott or O'Leary saying Samcro will be aimed at the 2m 6f race at the dublin festival.

Comment

• No Samcro in the Moscow Flyer. Mengli Khan and Getabird entered up though, not sure if Mengli runs but i'll be hoping he puts Getabird in his place if he does

Comment

• Samcro to be entered in the Irish Champion Hurdle. Now that would be something!
              Last edited by Faugheen_Machine; 10 January 2018, 06:49 PM.

Comment

• Draconien running at Clonmel today against a couple of horses who might well be trying to get favourable marks! Have had a decent bet on him and hopefully he can start getting some Cheltenham mentions after this.

Comment

• Very poor from Draconien. Don't think we saw a Cheltenham winner in that race.

Although the winner paid a nice compliment to Getabird.

Comment

• Winner paid a bigger compliment to Cracking Smart who beat him 40 lengths earlier in the season over similar trip and ground

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                      Winner paid a bigger compliment to Cracking Smart who beat him 40 lengths earlier in the season over similar trip and ground
                      Cracking smart seemed to stay on strongly last day in heavy ground
                      Not saying he is totally dependent on it but seemed to handle it better than most
                      Looks a typical gigginstown future chasing type
                      Would play on the day in the AB if the ground was soft/heavy as if often can be on the last day
                      Last edited by Liammet; 11 January 2018, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• Just have a feeling If The Cap Fits will turn up in this race I have backed him at 25/1 before end of the year for this race.

Comment

• Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
                          Just have a feeling If The Cap Fits will turn up in this race I have backed him at 25/1 before end of the year for this race.
                          I did think that early eseason but the trainer has said Supreme is the aim at the moment...

9 weeks is a long time though

Comment

• For me, ITCF is another horse who would have to disappoint before the festival for connections to step him up in trip. If they don't get another run into him, which Harry Fry has alluded too, then I personally can't see there's any chance they go Ballymore.

I could be wrong though

Comment

• I thought about having a slice of the 20-1 for I.T.C.F in the ballymore , but have decided to Leave it , as from the trainer
                              comment's , sounds like supreme is the target to me .

Comment

• Mr Whipped probably worth quite a bit more than the winning distance there.

Nice prospect, he'd flown well under my radar

Comment

Working...
                                X