Page 65 of 66 FirstFirst ... 155563646566 LastLast
Results 641 to 650 of 655
  1. #641
    Senior Member Liam301287's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    376
    Just have a feeling If The Cap Fits will turn up in this race I have backed him at 25/1 before end of the year for this race.

  2. #642
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,174
    Quote Originally Posted by Liam301287 View Post
    Just have a feeling If The Cap Fits will turn up in this race I have backed him at 25/1 before end of the year for this race.
    I did think that early eseason but the trainer has said Supreme is the aim at the moment...

    9 weeks is a long time though

  3. #643
    For me, ITCF is another horse who would have to disappoint before the festival for connections to step him up in trip. If they don't get another run into him, which Harry Fry has alluded too, then I personally can't see there's any chance they go Ballymore.

    I could be wrong though

  4. #644
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    450
    I thought about having a slice of the 20-1 for I.T.C.F in the ballymore , but have decided to Leave it , as from the trainer
    comment's , sounds like supreme is the target to me .

  5. #645
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,174
    Mr Whipped probably worth quite a bit more than the winning distance there.

    Nice prospect, he'd flown well under my radar

  6. #646
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Mr Whipped probably worth quite a bit more than the winning distance there.

    Nice prospect, he'd flown well under my radar
    Not mine Kev Ive only got him covered for the potato race

  7. #647
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,174
    Quote Originally Posted by doctorwu View Post
    Not mine Kev Ive only got him covered for the potato race
    Didn't look to be crying out to go any further but you never know I suppose. Likely to be a more winnable race and On The Blind Side probably the main Ballymore hope for Hendo...

  8. #648
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Didn't look to be crying out to go any further but you never know I suppose. Likely to be a more winnable race and On The Blind Side probably the main Ballymore hope for Hendo...
    That was the reasoning for AB bet

  9. #649
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    214
    Old man Henderson getting all frisky tonight on his honeymoon bless him , must be especially pleased with his Mr Whippy doing the business today , down to you now Nicky to where you put him (Mr Whippy that is) Ballymore or AB.

    Personally AB for me , to inexperienced for Ballymore hustle and bustle.

  10. #650
    Senior Member Kevloaf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    4,174
    Has anyone been tempted by Getabird at 5/1 NRNB for this race then?

    Has the best actual form on offer from Ireland ...

    I find it surprising that Next Destination is shorter at 4/1 NRNB....

    Of the two, I'd much prefer Getabird. Was a better horse in bumpers and has better hurdles form!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •