Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Olly Murphy, when asked, said Samcro is the best horse in Gordon's yard last season.... Samcro isn't just about his visual impression, it is what these people in the game, says about him AS WELL AS ........ whether that is worth 2/1 compared to 25/1 is anyones guess at this stage

Draconien's target had a mention anywhere?
    Would love nothing more than to see Samcro romp home and he would be my biggest winner so far across the board. But the naysayers have got to me a little and I want cover! It’s not even naysayers really - on form you would have to fancy a few others as much if not more than Samcro. So that leaves you visual impression and reputation. Samcro is pretty faultless on both so he’s a worthy favourite for me and I hope he’s the superstar they all think. He travels so well but I’m not sure anyone knows what he’s got when taken off the bridle. Draconien for me today travelled just as easy and the horses in behind weren’t complete mugs. You can get at his French form I suppose but that was over shorter. No idea as to his target but an educated guess that he might end up here if he keeps progressing

On The Blind Side 12/1 - this now the target..... properly impressed

10s best priced now On the blind side. This guy, next destination, slate house (maybe), if the cap fits (maybe).
    Samcro might have a race on his hands!

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I assume you mean arkle thread
    Yep !!.........

CCM - I just had a read of the betfair forum Samcro thread. How do you manage to keep your calm?

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    CCM - I just had a read of the betfair forum Samcro thread. How do you manage to keep your calm?
    Haha. Used to it over there mate. The quality of forumite is ever so slightly different to the Grade 1 calibre ove here. I must admit that impossible123 character manages to annoy me more than most. His Willie Mullins bile on the Tingle Creek thread is a joke.

I started that thread

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    I started that thread

Just saying

Fair play rl

I remember being really impressed with his bumper, started what was probably my second thread there and it got 0 replies.

Thought I must have been seeing something nobody else was..and then I found this place <3

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    I remember being really impressed with his bumper, started what was probably my second thread there and it got 0 replies.

Thought I must have been seeing something nobody else was..and then I found this place <3
    Good call HF. I remember a similar thread being posted about Faugheen before his novice hurdle campaign.