Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jono View Post
    Samcro will scare him off though and send him to the Supreme
    In all seriousness, yes, very much so.
    I hope your'e right jono , I have backed R.J in the supreme , But was already thinking that the Neptune ,
    Sorry Ballymore novices hurdle ! , may be the race actually .

Comment

Samcro entered in a 2m maiden hurdle at Punchestown next Thursday

Comment

1 week to go until we see Samcro - Declared to run over 2 miles (as expected) in the first at Punchestown next Thursday.

Also on the card from a first glance...

I'm pretty sure Minella Rocco will run in the 4:10 on the card he could face the likes of Disko, Carlingford Lough, Road to Respect and Sub Lieutenant

Felix Desjy and Invincible Cave could run in the bumper too.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
          Samcro entered in a 2m maiden hurdle at Punchestown next Thursday
          Beat me to it Faugheen Death Duty also entered (though i doubt he'll run) in a 2m2 chase

Comment

'IF' Samcro runs, and in turn wins well I'd imagine the price in both markets will disappear pretty quickly, so I've taken the stance on both exchange markets with a view to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
              'IF' Samcro runs, and in turn wins well I'd imagine the price in both markets will disappear pretty quickly, so I've taken the stance on both exchange markets with a view to trade.
              Supreme and Neptune, or Neptune and Champion Hurdle?

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                Supreme and Neptune, or Neptune and Champion Hurdle?
                Haha both the novice races

Comment

So excited to see Samcro. So much hope. Just got a £10 free bet with hills, anyone guess where it's going? Haha

Comment

Keep an eye on vision des flos today towards the end of the race, will shorten dramatically if he wins this travelling all over them. 33/1 supreme 25s neptune. Already added to bet slip
                    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Watched the race on
                      IF THE CAP FITS back a few times think it will turn out to be a decent novice hurdle. He won with any ammount in hand, and sets the early season bench mark for this race, I expect him to do the business in his next race under a penalty. Dont be fooled by him coming out early, he's very good

I'd like to se him going left handed on his next start
                      Last edited by Scooby91; 15 October 2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

I must admit not sure yet on vision des floss, but if the cap fits has been in tracker a while, looks exciting

Comment

Tommy Rapper lining up against Vision Des Flos today should make this a very informative race. Tommy Rapper ran within a length of Willoughby Court last year, who of course then won the Neptune. Just the fact they are starting Vision Des Flos off in this race suggests he has the Neptune rather than Supreme in his sights imo, and if he runs Tommy Rapper close today or even wins then I'd suggest Samcro has some very serious competition

Comment

Originally posted by Robante View Post
                            Tommy Rapper lining up against Vision Des Flos today should make this a very informative race. Tommy Rapper ran within a length of Willoughby Court last year, who of course then won the Neptune. Just the fact they are starting Vision Des Flos off in this race suggests he has the Neptune rather than Supreme in his sights imo, and if he runs Tommy Rapper close today or even wins then I'd suggest Samcro has some very serious competition

I wouldn't take the neptune as a given tizzard has no worries running a novice over 2m3 and dropping back to 2 miles. He also has slate house / white moon who look suited to a neptune, I'd have thought vision des flos has the most pace of them,
                            Agreed there's a couple in there who may have finished in mid division in last year's neptune, with messire des obeauxs form also on show, it looks a very good test for vision des flos, at this stage, would want to be running to a mid 140s rating to win this well, no small task at all. For his debut over hurdles

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              I wouldn't take the neptune as a given tizzard has no worries running a novice over 2m3 and dropping back to 2 miles. He also has slate house / white moon who look suited to a neptune, I'd have thought vision des flos has the most pace of them,
                              Agreed there's a couple in there who may have finished in mid division in last year's neptune, with messire des obeauxs form also on show, it looks a very good test for vision des flos, at this stage, would want to be running to a mid 140s rating to win this well, no small task at all. For his debut over hurdles
                              Very valid point, had flagged up Slate House as a fancy for this earlier as well. Will see how Vision Des Flos shapes today, travelled really well on debut and stayed on nicely

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                Previous trainer Robert Tyner did comment after his Punchestown bumper win that he thinks Vision Des Flos will be better over two and a half miles.

Comment

Working...
                                X