Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Really looking forward to SLATE HOUSE, going by the lesser known pointers of tizzard that ran at chepstow and behind lalor, I believe he's going to look very special.
    Yes, 33-1 could look very big...

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
      Yes, 33-1 could look very big...
      Just watched a vid of joe tizzard talking about his chances today, his home work and already talking about how he will be at the spring festivals.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• I posted the below on the Supreme thread after Scooby put him up in there. I remember also reading some comments from the yard open day where they were already talking him up and expected big things.

Being by Presenting and talked of as a future chaser, I think we'll end up hearing more of Slate House on the Neptune thread in due course. Agent Tom Malone was very enthusiastic about him when purchased at the Cheltenham sales in March.

Malone said: "Slate House is a machine, there's no two ways about it. He was so impressive. The two most impressive performances in point-to-points this autumn were Finian's Oscar and Slate House. One has been allowed to go and prove himself and I hope this one will be the same."

Comment

• Happy to be on Slate House any race, travelled through that race really well didn't he. Jumped the last well, jumped quite a few well.

I think he'll step up in trip next time... was very well on top at the end?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Happy to be on Slate House any race, travelled through that race really well didn't he. Jumped the last well, jumped quite a few well.

I think he'll step up in trip next time... was very well on top at the end?
            I think he was very good. Backed him for the race and happy about the drift. Got 33s for the neptune straight after the race.
            He travelled really well, he was cut straight away for the supreme . I do believe he will go up in trip after the tolworth but he dosent need to.

Comment

• Not wanting to knock a very solid debut but he didn't scream Supreme Horse to me. I'd even go as far as to say he may end up in the potato race!

Comment

• COOL GETAWAY tempts me at 40s travelled and stayed well in his ptp wining very nicely before being sold to jp for 305,000 I'm taken by the tizzard horse he bought that came out of that race and the forms worked out well. He goes straight over hurdles, the only think that put me off is Gordon trains him. And obviously he has samcro for the neptune, and they may have worked together at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                  Not wanting to knock a very solid debut but he didn't scream Supreme Horse to me. I'd even go as far as to say he may end up in the potato race!
                  I have only backed him in this race so far , obviously interested to hear where they( Tizzards ) think he'll go .

Comment

• I'm hoping he goes here, but been getting backed for supreme by a few

Comment

• Slate House (in the Tizzard stable tour today) confirmed he'l;; be tried over 2m4f next time out...

Comment

• Till the bubble bursts its Samcro all the way , something else this fella.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
                          Till the bubble bursts its Samcro all the way , something else this fella.
                          hopefully he is as good as the he everyone thinks. Very impressive so far

Comment

• Samcro entered up on Sunday in the same race labaik won last season , 1st time iv considered posting about samcro on the supreme thread. If Gordon takes out all his other runners will be another simularly weak race and easy pickings.
                            If he fancied picking up some more prize money i would really rate SAMCRO if he beat mengli khan well. I really like mengli khan. He could well have improved as much as messire des des beaux did as a second season novice. And if he dosent run here, he Could well be overpriced In the royal bond.
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 7 November 2017, 09:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                              Samcro entered up on Sunday in the same race labaik won last season , 1st time iv considered posting about samcro on the supreme thread.
                              I keep getting tempted to back him as a 'saver' but remember I don't need to as I backed him for any race

Would send a few multiples down for me though!

Comment

• I have backed him any race for decent money but went back in at 16s neptune when pp halved him on price, so financially I'd prefer him here, and also think it would be his best chance, if money talked, from an early stage it would be screaming neptune/ ballymore

Still think if the cap fits beats him though.
                                If the cap fits jocked up over 2m on sat
                                Last edited by Scooby91; 7 November 2017, 09:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X