Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Olly Murphy, when asked, said Samcro is the best horse in Gordon's yard last season.... Samcro isn't just about his visual impression, it is what these people in the game, says about him AS WELL AS ........ whether that is worth 2/1 compared to 25/1 is anyones guess at this stage

Draconien's target had a mention anywhere?
    Would love nothing more than to see Samcro romp home and he would be my biggest winner so far across the board. But the naysayers have got to me a little and I want cover! It’s not even naysayers really - on form you would have to fancy a few others as much if not more than Samcro. So that leaves you visual impression and reputation. Samcro is pretty faultless on both so he’s a worthy favourite for me and I hope he’s the superstar they all think. He travels so well but I’m not sure anyone knows what he’s got when taken off the bridle. Draconien for me today travelled just as easy and the horses in behind weren’t complete mugs. You can get at his French form I suppose but that was over shorter. No idea as to his target but an educated guess that he might end up here if he keeps progressing

Comment

• On The Blind Side 12/1 - this now the target..... properly impressed

Comment

• 10s best priced now On the blind side. This guy, next destination, slate house (maybe), if the cap fits (maybe).
        Samcro might have a race on his hands!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          I assume you mean arkle thread
          Yep !!.........

Comment

• CCM - I just had a read of the betfair forum Samcro thread. How do you manage to keep your calm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
              CCM - I just had a read of the betfair forum Samcro thread. How do you manage to keep your calm?
              Haha. Used to it over there mate. The quality of forumite is ever so slightly different to the Grade 1 calibre ove here. I must admit that impossible123 character manages to annoy me more than most. His Willie Mullins bile on the Tingle Creek thread is a joke.

Comment

• I started that thread

Just saying

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                  I started that thread

Just saying

Fair play rl

Comment

• I remember being really impressed with his bumper, started what was probably my second thread there and it got 0 replies.

Thought I must have been seeing something nobody else was..and then I found this place <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                      I remember being really impressed with his bumper, started what was probably my second thread there and it got 0 replies.

Thought I must have been seeing something nobody else was..and then I found this place <3
                      Good call HF. I remember a similar thread being posted about Faugheen before his novice hurdle campaign.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        CCM - I just had a read of the betfair forum Samcro thread. How do you manage to keep your calm?
                        Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                        I started that thread

Just saying

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                        Haha. Used to it over there mate. The quality of forumite is ever so slightly different to the Grade 1 calibre ove here. I must admit that impossible123 character manages to annoy me more than most. His Willie Mullins bile on the Tingle Creek thread is a joke.
                        Someone needs to go over there and give If The Cap Fits a mention

so, is 2/1 value?

Comment

• What are your hopes for ON THE BLIND SIDE and SUNSHADE and do you see them being aimed at the Cheltenham Festival?

On The Blind Side was very impressive today, carrying a penalty, and couldn’t have done it any better. Obviously all talk will be of Cheltenham and we will probably go back there at some stage, but for what race, I don’t quite know yet. I don’t see him as an out and out stayer and I’ll be surprised if we go over three miles so we’ll be sticking to 2m4f for the time being. He’ll only be having one season over hurdles as he’s a chaser through and through. We’ll have a look at the G1 Challow Hurdle at Newbury next and perhaps put him away until March. Sunshade has won her two stars over hurdles as well as a Bumper and is clearly progressing so we’ll have to go somewhere more grown up next time and see what happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            Someone needs to go over there and give If The Cap Fits a mention

so, is 2/1 value?
                            Don't mention him anywhere. I'm loving the exchange prices on ITCF. Keep takin the 120 supreme just in case.
                            And 38.0 ballymore that keeps popping up.
                            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Taken some 14/1 any race Getabird before he sluices up tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                                Taken some 14/1 any race Getabird before he sluices up tomorrow.
                                Any race probably the wise decision assuming he wins well.
                                What you thinking trip wise?
                                He has the right blend of speed and stamina for the ballymore I'd have thought. He finds off the bridle, but will be interesting to see if this lot can get him off it tomorrow.
                                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                                X