Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34424344
    Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    CCM - I just had a read of the betfair forum Samcro thread. How do you manage to keep your calm?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane fly View Post
    I started that thread

Just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Haha. Used to it over there mate. The quality of forumite is ever so slightly different to the Grade 1 calibre ove here. I must admit that impossible123 character manages to annoy me more than most. His Willie Mullins bile on the Tingle Creek thread is a joke.
    Someone needs to go over there and give If The Cap Fits a mention

so, is 2/1 value?

What are your hopes for ON THE BLIND SIDE and SUNSHADE and do you see them being aimed at the Cheltenham Festival?

On The Blind Side was very impressive today, carrying a penalty, and couldn’t have done it any better. Obviously all talk will be of Cheltenham and we will probably go back there at some stage, but for what race, I don’t quite know yet. I don’t see him as an out and out stayer and I’ll be surprised if we go over three miles so we’ll be sticking to 2m4f for the time being. He’ll only be having one season over hurdles as he’s a chaser through and through. We’ll have a look at the G1 Challow Hurdle at Newbury next and perhaps put him away until March. Sunshade has won her two stars over hurdles as well as a Bumper and is clearly progressing so we’ll have to go somewhere more grown up next time and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Someone needs to go over there and give If The Cap Fits a mention

so, is 2/1 value?
    Don't mention him anywhere. I'm loving the exchange prices on ITCF. Keep takin the 120 supreme just in case.
    And 38.0 ballymore that keeps popping up.

Taken some 14/1 any race Getabird before he sluices up tomorrow.

Any race probably the wise decision assuming he wins well.
    What you thinking trip wise?
    He has the right blend of speed and stamina for the ballymore I'd have thought. He finds off the bridle, but will be interesting to see if this lot can get him off it tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Any race probably the wise decision assuming he wins well.
    What you thinking trip wise?
    He has the right blend of speed and stamina for the ballymore I'd have thought. He finds off the bridle, but will be interesting to see if this lot can get him off it tomorrow.
    Im at a complete loss to decide TBH, which is why I did any race... I suppose it will depend on what the rest do, but gut feeling is that the Ballymore is the right race for him, but he isn't vastly different in price for that race, so doesn't seem worth the risk.

I'm hopeful he will be their number one Ballymore horse, Reel Steel their number one Supreme horse and Next Destination their number one AB horse. If only it was that simple! But as we stand, if I were Ruby, they would be the three I'd want to ride in those three races. No doubt much will change in the next few months as there are loads of others to consider.

You'd have to be please at that looked pretty good there. This looks the right race atm but you would rule or the bartlett down the line
    Last edited by Scooby91; Yesterday at 01:15 PM.

Willie Mullins on Getabird (2/5fav): "That was a good performance. He jumped like a chaser rather than a hurdler, and to do that on that ground takes a fair bit of ability. He’ll be a nice staying novice hurdler. He’ll come on hugely from that.”