Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ballymore (Previously Neptune) Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Watch the race. Delirant was far superior to anything else in that race.
    Yeah Ive watched it mate. Not doubting he is superior in that race.

Comment

• The second looked one to take out of that race as well, but not done much for the form.

Comment

• The winner is the one to take out of the race imo.
        3 figures for the supreme being topped up on a weekly basis.
        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
          Draconien being backed as if defeat is out the question in the next at Clonmel, but cant see him on any antepost lists unfortunately.

Patrick Mullins*elected to make all on the son of Linda’s Lad, and he oozed confidence hardly moving a muscle as the four-year-old cruised clear from two out to score by 12 lengths.

Mighty Stowaway*kept on one paced to take the runner-up spot, with*Allardyce*a further three and a half lengths away in third.

"I think he's a very good horse," says jockey*Patrick Mullins*asDraconien*makes an effortless start for*@WillieMullinsNH*on Irish debut at*@ClonmelR...*pic.twitter.com/OZnncKtFOp

— At The Races (@AtTheRaces)*December 7, 2017

Willie Mullins*said, "He is a nice sort for the future and jumps very slick. He was very sharp over his hurdles especially out of that ground when a lot of horses can't jump out of it. He didn't waste an inch in the air, which usually some of those French horses do.

"Christmas might be a bit soon but he'll go shortly after then."

Comment

Patrick Mullins*elected to make all on the son of Linda’s Lad, and he oozed confidence hardly moving a muscle as the four-year-old cruised clear from two out to score by 12 lengths.

Mighty Stowaway*kept on one paced to take the runner-up spot, with*Allardyce*a further three and a half lengths away in third.

"I think he's a very good horse," says jockey*Patrick Mullins*asDraconien*makes an effortless start for*@WillieMullinsNH*on Irish debut at*@ClonmelR...*pic.twitter.com/OZnncKtFOp

— At The Races (@AtTheRaces)*December 7, 2017

Willie Mullins*said, "He is a nice sort for the future and jumps very slick. He was very sharp over his hurdles especially out of that ground when a lot of horses can't jump out of it. He didn't waste an inch in the air, which usually some of those French horses do.

"Christmas might be a bit soon but he'll go shortly after then."
            Cheers for posting. His slickness at his hurdles was what really stood out for me. Surely be introduced in some antepost lists now? The second and third look pretty reliable 120 ish mark yardsticks so I think that was a very good debut.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
              Cheers for posting. His slickness at his hurdles was what really stood out for me. Surely be introduced in some antepost lists now? The second and third look pretty reliable 120 ish mark yardsticks so I think that was a very good debut.
              I wouldn't ask. Only ask to add to exchange.
              You'll probably get a price about him as he's not in the popular colours.

Comment

I wouldn't ask. Only ask to add to exchange.
                You'll probably get a price about him as he's not in the popular colours.
                Yeah I only ask on the exchange too

Comment

• Really impressed with Draconien, arguably as visually impressive as Samcro. Hard to assume where he might be headed but have had him added to the Ballymore with Paddys at 25s which I think is fair for a little interest

Comment

• Finians oscar drifting with betfair and paddy power for this 14-1 now, and shortened up in the j.l.t. 5-1 , ladbrokes and coral too.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
                      Finians oscar drifting with betfair and paddy power for this 14-1 now, and shortened up in the j.l.t. 5-1 , ladbrokes and coral too.
                      I assume you mean arkle thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Robante View Post
                        Really impressed with Draconien, arguably as visually impressive as Samcro. Hard to assume where he might be headed but have had him added to the Ballymore with Paddys at 25s which I think is fair for a little interest
                        Olly Murphy, when asked, said Samcro is the best horse in Gordon's yard last season.... Samcro isn't just about his visual impression, it is what these people in the game, says about him AS WELL AS ........ whether that is worth 2/1 compared to 25/1 is anyones guess at this stage

Draconien's target had a mention anywhere?
                        Last edited by Kevloaf; 7 December 2017, 09:48 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Olly Murphy, when asked, said Samcro is the best horse in Gordon's yard last season.... Samcro isn't just about his visual impression, it is what these people in the game, says about him AS WELL AS ........ whether that is worth 2/1 compared to 25/1 is anyones guess at this stage

Draconien's target had a mention anywhere?
                          When asked a month or 2 ago on Twitter he said Sutton place lol.

Comment

When asked a month or 2 ago on Twitter he said Sutton place lol.
                            Twitter schmitter. One Jump Ahead says he said Samcro

On a different note, how active is he on twitter.... I wonder if he'll tell me where Robin Roe goes!

Comment

• Many of you have been asking about the well being of Robin Roe. His rehab is going well, he is back being hand walked and we will assess the situation early in the new year to whether he will get a run in the spring, or whether we wait till next autumn. We obviously all want to get him back on the track asap, but he will be given as much time as he needs and he won’t be rushed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                                Twitter schmitter. One Jump Ahead says he said Samcro

On a different note, how active is he on twitter.... I wonder if he'll tell me where Robin Roe goes!
                                No idea. I was just searching for news on Sutton place a while back and it came up under the search.

Comment

Working...
                                X