Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    If PP wins this. I know nothing about racing, I'll go out get a proper job and never gamble again. And all the money iv earned would have been pure luck rather than judgement.
    Good luck with the job hunt scoobs

Comment

• Originally posted by Many Clouds View Post
      Good luck with the job hunt scoobs
      circling them in the paper as we speak.
      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

It was his run behind shattered love and jury duty where he diddnt travel with ease and made w few iffy mistakes. Also his run at punchestown over hurdles his 1st run in the top grade where he came nowhere. I had no respect for his win in the 3m4 handicap as the horses behind were awful.
        And I thought he wouldnt jump well enough at pace.
        He was very very good today.
        Appreciate the reply and he was good, I thought course form and his run against Our Duke was strong enough form. Does it give much to enhance Our Dukes chances in the Good Cup - I’m not sure! Good ground would have been good for the horse I fancied - road to respect but can’t see that now. Good luck for the rest of the meet

Comment

• Originally posted by Shuffdog View Post
          Appreciate the reply and he was good, I thought course form and his run against Our Duke was strong enough form. Does it give much to enhance Our Dukes chances in the Good Cup - I’m not sure! Good ground would have been good for the horse I fancied - road to respect but can’t see that now. Good luck for the rest of the meet
          Thankyou very much and very fair comments. Good luck with your bets also
          https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
          Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Well, got that one wrong.

Stunning. Absolutely stunning. Wasn't on but applauded it home

Comment

• Davy has some record in this race. Judge.

Comment

• [QUOTE=mayo;70143]Davy has some record in this

Top man, was incredibly confident

Comment

• How is Davy? Back tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                    How is Davy? Back tomorrow?
                    Haven't heard yet, tough as old boots though, so will have to strap him down to keep him out

Comment

Well he won extremely well. I was 100% wrong. Very well done to the winners. I can't believe how well he won. He's obviously alot better horse than I thought he was.

What price is he for next year's gold cup?

Happy to take all criticism
                      I think he was 40/1

Presenting Percy certainly divided opinion on here

Good debate, can be nobody knocking him now as a genuine Gold Cup contender? Any ground, distance no problem, 'loves' Cheltenham, jockey top class over fences, doesn't matter what kind of prep he has!

Boost to Our Duke's claims too Goonyaboat!

Comment

Working...
                      X