Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
    If you're looking away from the head of the market I think you can do worse than take the 33s available for Fountains Windfall. Many will be put off by the 2 Fs next to his name on his last 2 runs....as am I obviously...but watching him back I don't actually think either fall was a big technique issue, and I also don't think it was due to tiredness. Had he stood up on both occasions he'd have finished in front of Elegant Escape, Black Corton, et al.

Has question marks obviously but what 33/1 poke doesn't?
    Some decent support for Fountains Windfall since you put him up GS, into 16/1, running tomorrow in the 3.15 Kempton where he's the 5/4 jolly.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rhinestone_Cowboy View Post
      Some decent support for Fountains Windfall since you put him up GS, into 16/1, running tomorrow in the 3.15 Kempton where he's the 5/4 jolly.
      If he doesn't win tomorrow in that handicap there'll be a lot of slips torn up I reckon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
        If he doesn't win tomorrow in that handicap there'll be a lot of slips torn up I reckon!
        Can only be beaten by a fall surely! Loads in hand.

I think he'll win well and shorten for the RSA considerably

Comment

• Really nice display from IO. Love the way he responded at the end and stayed on. Sure this is the right race for him... got everything crossed as he's one of my biggest winners of the week.

Really exciting horse.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
            Really nice display from IO. Love the way he responded at the end and stayed on. Sure this is the right race for him... got everything crossed as he's one of my biggest winners of the week.

Really exciting horse.
            Just asked you about this in the JLT thread.

I Don't think he jumped very quickly so I would hope they try him UP in trip.... but with the win there he certainly isn't a shoe-in to come here now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
              Just asked you about this in the JLT thread.

I Don't think he jumped very quickly so I would hope they try him UP in trip.... but with the win there he certainly isn't a shoe-in to come here now?
              Just replied on the other thread mate! Usual guessing game but if he were mine Id deffo go RSA.

Comment

Just replied on the other thread mate! Usual guessing game but if he were mine Id deffo go RSA.
                Gone 6/1 or 7/1 for both. Can't read too much in to that

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                  Gone 6/1 or 7/1 for both. Can't read too much in to that
                  Was just about to post the same. Yeah doesnt tell us much does it. WE need to keep our fingers crossed Al Boum Photo does well next time as he looks the speedier of the two.

Comment

• He'd be going RSA as well if I owned him. He has a touch of class. I thought his jumping was a bit iffy early on but he really good over the last 5 or 6.

Comment

• I might be getting carried away, with the joy of the moment, but he strikes me as a Gold Cup winner in waiting.

Comment

I might be getting carried away, with the joy of the moment, but he strikes me as a Gold Cup winner in waiting.
                        I'd like to see what would have happened if the storyteller diddnt make his mistake. Not grabbing IO just genuinely interested as I thought storyteller was cantering but I still had in the balance in my eyes.

The storyteller could go under rated and overpriced wherever he goes hopefully. But that's poss doubtful if it's a handicap.
                        https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                        Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          I'd like to see what would have happened if the storyteller diddnt make his mistake. Not grabbing IO just genuinely interested as I thought storyteller was cantering but I still had in the balance in my eyes.

The storyteller could go under rated and overpriced wherever he goes hopefully. But that's poss doubtful if it's a handicap.
                          Hard to know I suppose. But the way he cleared away the last 250 yards, I personally dont think anything would have got past him today.

Comment

• Good performance from Fountains Windfall, player in this race

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                              Good performance from Fountains Windfall, player in this race
                              100%.

Someone on here has been keen for a while haven't they.... 40/1 long gone... Mrs Parfois for same trainer was good today in a race won by Black Hercules, American and Sego Success.

Comment

• very impressive performance.

Comment

Working...
                                X