Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

RSA Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Landed me a good 30pt profit today, with his last 2 falls it wasnt over until after the last one. Good performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
      100%.

Someone on here has been keen for a while haven't they.... 40/1 long gone... Mrs Parfois for same trainer was good today in a race won by Black Hercules, American and Sego Success.
      Would be my biggest potential winner I think, took a nice chunk of that 40s

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
        Landed me a good 30pt profit today, with his last 2 falls it wasnt over until after the last one. Good performance
        Happy days. Been a good day bar the Lanzarote!

Originally posted by Robbante View Post
        Would be my biggest potential winner I think, took a nice chunk of that 40s
        Glad to hear it Rob. In to a best price of 12s. I only had a little at 40/1 win only which isn't how I'd usually play it!

Comment

• With Bacardys now following Finians Oscar in going for the Stayers Hurdle at the festival i'm reminded of my opening post in this thread...

I'll start off with the runners from what will end up being one the best races of last season at Punchestown in the Champion Novice Hurdle over 2m4 and could end up with 3 of the best novice chasers this season:

1st - Bacardys
          2nd - Finian's Oscar (shd)
          3rd - Death Duty (7L)
          I called that one well...

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
            With Bacardys now following Finians Oscar in going for the Stayers Hurdle at the festival i'm reminded of my opening post in this thread...

I called that one well...
            Absolute judge.

I'd love to mock, but I have a trixie that reads:

Finian's Oscar (Arkle)
            Bacardys (RSA)
            Death Duty (JLT)

in fairness.... you did say could

Comment

• Put this in here to save an argument.

"Ruby Walsh reported in his Racing UK column that the Mullins camp were disappointed when he was beaten by Death Duty – his campaign ended tamely but he's now steadily improving as a novice chaser"

Walsh judges that Mullins will pick this horse's Cheltenham battle nearer the time – the RSA or JLT, "which race looks weakest"
              https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
              Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Correct thread Scooby

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                  Correct thread Scooby
                  Not sure if he's been tipped up but well supported for the jlt last few days. And blue again today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    Not sure if he's been tipped up but well supported for the jlt last few days. And blue again today.
                    Yeah spotted that. No movement from Paddy at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                      Yeah spotted that. No movement from Paddy at least.
                      When Ruby says "whater race looks easiest" in regards to Mullins deciding, we all know that means Ruby deciding!

As stated, Im very much hopeful IO goes RSA but WC and Benetar are the only definite runners .... RSA likely to have Monalee and Fountains windfall ... Presentong Percy and Yanworth would tip Invite only the JLT IMO now ...

I don't get the vibe Al Boum Photo is better now.

Im feeling all pessimistic CCM ... help?

Comment

• Originally posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
                        Yanworth won't beat FW
                        Just my own opinion. But fountains windfall and presenting percy have done very little. both beat a poor field of handicappers very well. They're priced as if they have beat something of note. And until a day they do. They'd certainly be 2 I'd avoid in the rsa. Done very little of note in to my eye in regards to taking on horses that have ran in the true graded races. I'm aware FW fell at Christmas so we can't take a line from that it was too far out.
                        The likes of invitation only yanworth alboum photo the first 3 in the flogas next time out And arguably Nichols horse, rathvinden. 2nd behind death duty, shattered love, will have all done far more for me .
                        Last edited by Scooby91; 19 January 2018, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Just my own opinion. But fountains windfall and presenting percy have done very little. both beat a poor field of handicappers very well. They're priced as if they have beat something of note. And until a day they do. They'd certainly be 2 I'd avoid in the rsa. Done very little of note in to my eye in regards to taking on horses that have ran in the true graded races. I'm aware FW fell at Christmas so we can't take a line from that it was too far out.
                          The likes of invitation only yanworth alboum photo the first 3 in the flogas next time out And arguably Nichols horse, rathvinden. 2nd behind death duty, shattered love, will have all done far more for me .
                          Agree that fountains windfalls price is now ridiculous. Really rate the horse and was good to see him put in a clean round last time, but he has no course form. On that point alone he's too short. Invitation Only, Rathvinden, Yanworth (if running) are three that I could see winning this

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                            Agree that fountains windfalls price is now ridiculous. Really rate the horse and was good to see him put in a clean round last time, but he has no course form. On that point alone he's too short. Invitation Only, Rathvinden, Yanworth (if running) are three that I could see winning this
                            Sorry wrong thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                              Sorry wrong thread
                              I'll move them later on

Comment

• Presenting Percy heads here rather than the 4 miler. He definitely stays and acts on the course, RSA shaping up into a nice renewal.

Comment

Working...
                                X