Page 27 of 72 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: RSA Chase 2018

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Just asked you about this in the JLT thread.

I Don't think he jumped very quickly so I would hope they try him UP in trip.... but with the win there he certainly isn't a shoe-in to come here now?
    Just replied on the other thread mate! Usual guessing game but if he were mine Id deffo go RSA.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Just replied on the other thread mate! Usual guessing game but if he were mine Id deffo go RSA.
    Gone 6/1 or 7/1 for both. Can't read too much in to that

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Gone 6/1 or 7/1 for both. Can't read too much in to that
    Was just about to post the same. Yeah doesnt tell us much does it. WE need to keep our fingers crossed Al Boum Photo does well next time as he looks the speedier of the two.

He'd be going RSA as well if I owned him. He has a touch of class. I thought his jumping was a bit iffy early on but he really good over the last 5 or 6.

I might be getting carried away, with the joy of the moment, but he strikes me as a Gold Cup winner in waiting.

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    I might be getting carried away, with the joy of the moment, but he strikes me as a Gold Cup winner in waiting.
    I'd like to see what would have happened if the storyteller diddnt make his mistake. Not grabbing IO just genuinely interested as I thought storyteller was cantering but I still had in the balance in my eyes.

The storyteller could go under rated and overpriced wherever he goes hopefully. But that's poss doubtful if it's a handicap.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    I'd like to see what would have happened if the storyteller diddnt make his mistake. Not grabbing IO just genuinely interested as I thought storyteller was cantering but I still had in the balance in my eyes.

The storyteller could go under rated and overpriced wherever he goes hopefully. But that's poss doubtful if it's a handicap.
    Hard to know I suppose. But the way he cleared away the last 250 yards, I personally dont think anything would have got past him today.

Good performance from Fountains Windfall, player in this race

Quote Originally Posted by Robbante View Post
    Good performance from Fountains Windfall, player in this race
    100%.

Someone on here has been keen for a while haven't they.... 40/1 long gone... Mrs Parfois for same trainer was good today in a race won by Black Hercules, American and Sego Success.

very impressive performance.