Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

JLT Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kemboy has a favourite's chance tomorrow but PP stand out as not being sure whether he goes here or the RSA (or indeed anywhere).

Comment

• I know he runs in a 3m hurdle race tomorrow but have we concluded that Finian's Oscar will not be coming here at all?

I'm sitting on a few bets I can still cash out on but didn't want to act too hastily.

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
        I know he runs in a 3m hurdle race tomorrow but have we concluded that Finian's Oscar will not be coming here at all?

I'm sitting on a few bets I can still cash out on but didn't want to act too hastily.
        If they were my bets, I'd be cashing them in CoD

Comment

• Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
          I know he runs in a 3m hurdle race tomorrow but have we concluded that Finian's Oscar will not be coming here at all?

I think he wins tomorrow, so therefore ends up in the Stayers. As FM says, if they were mine, i'd cash.

Comment

• The 8/1 available on Willoughby Court after Yanworth turned him over tis looking a solid bit of business now.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
              The 8/1 available on Willoughby Court after Yanworth turned him over tis looking a solid bit of business now.
              Is anyone concerned about the form of the Ben Pauling stable ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Liammet View Post
                Is anyone concerned about the form of the Ben Pauling stable ?
                The stable were all given there flu shots in the last few weeks apparently so it's to be expected.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanRock View Post
                  The stable were all given there flu shots in the last few weeks apparently so it's to be expected.
                  Perhaps trainers should declare when their horses have had the flu jab ��
                  Would be more informative than the breathing op

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                    If they were my bets, I'd be cashing them in CoD
                    Cheers guys. Decided to cash out on the doubles, as he is in plenty of multi's that I'm unable to cash out of so I won't be gutted IF he still runs in this race and wins it.

Comment

• Finians oscar. He dosent stay 3 miles. As you could tell behind bacardys in punchestown.
                      He's not as good as they thought he was. Just put him in the jlt and see what happens.
                      https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                      Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• From Friday:
                        Get everything you need for the Cheltenham Festival here. Tips, Race Cards and Results - plus the best insight around from Sporting Life's writers.

Today:
                        Strongly backed odds on favourite Kemboy justified the confidence of his supporters, but not before giving them a scare at the last in the Book Your Easter Festival Tickets Today Beginners Chase.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          Finians oscar. He dosent stay 3 miles. As you could tell behind bacardys in punchestown.
                          He's not as good as they thought he was. Just put him in the jlt and see what happens.
                          Would agree with this, but they'll probably 'avoid' the festival like they did last season, albeit he supposedly had a problem last season.

Comment

• Latest episode in how a farmer ruined a racehorse. I accept that maybe Finian’s doesn’t have the level of talent that everyone thought, but the job of a trainer is surely to maximise the talent of any horse. Finian’s Oscar would be this years JLT winner if trained by Henderson or Mullins, he has enough talent and enough of an engine to be the rightful favourite. Slate House, Vision Des Flos, Sizing Tennessee, all horses that Tizzard doesn’t seem to have a clue about with regard to best trip or path on which to take them

Comment

• Has anyone heard any reports of when the Tizzards have done their flu jabs?
                              Not for one minute saying that this would be the reason for poor performances this weekend, but it would make a difference if we knew.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                                Finians oscar. He dosent stay 3 miles. As you could tell behind bacardys in punchestown.
                                Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
                                Would agree with this, but they'll probably 'avoid' the festival like they did last season, albeit he supposedly had a problem last season.
                                Hadn't read this thread before posting it in the stayers, but I agree, 3m he doesn't stay and isn't quick enough for 2m..... not as good as they thought, so JLT the only winnable race I also agree with.... (albeit I wouldn't fancy him either)....

Skip the festival and have a go at Aintree is surely on their minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X