Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    P.s sorry if my first response sounded cheeky. It was said mainly in jest but i am a big FO fan (watch him flop now lol).

Quote Originally Posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
    Oh yes mate i can certainly see why you have made the case. I just tend to be wary about horses out from the summer who are picking up wins while most of the proper jumpers are on their holidays. Think hes been on the go since July and has been busy enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
    P.s sorry if my first response sounded cheeky. It was said mainly in jest but i am a big FO fan (watch him flop now lol).
    Don't worry, I wouldn't take any offense... not that kinda forum I enjoyed looking at the previous races though ... I've actually backed the Ricci runner at 33/1, which is based purely on hype rather than substance because you're most likely right in that the better chasers aren't running yet!

I do think sometimes a Mullins runner can go under the radar if it isn't with the 'right' owners though. Like Killultagh Vic was maybe?

Just listening to Joe Tizzard on Finian's Oscar... he answered a question about when they decided to go over fences with FO. He said "mid-summer, as we don't think he'd want the world hurdle trip at this stage yet" ... and earlier he said he is the most likely horse they've ever had at this stage to be a Gold Cup horse..... now to me that means he will NOT be going for the RSA this season. I don't think that 10/1 is short enough and I will have 2 pts on.

I have been the one suggesting he might go for an 'easier' Arkle, but I haven't invested anything but free bets on to that and I feel like I need to start putting pts on FO.

It's quite simple really...

Supreme runners go for the Arkle.
    Neptune runners got for the JLT.
    Albert Bartlett runners go for the RSA.

Don't see what can go wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Just listening to Joe Tizzard on Finian's Oscar...
    Where was that from Kev?

According to The Racing Club Postcast on TalkSport2 today Tizzard has said Finians Oscar is due to run at Chepstow next weekend.
    I'm guessing it'll be in the Novice Chase over 2m3 on the Saturday

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Where was that from Kev?

According to The Racing Club Postcast on TalkSport2 today Tizzard has said Finians Oscar is due to run at Chepstow next weekend.
    I'm fairly sure that's where Cue Card started over fences, as did Thistlecrack.

The jlt looks a quality renewal. With
    Finians Oscar
    Yanworth
    Sutton place
    Footpad
    Willoughby court
    All confirmed chasing and look ideal for this trip.
    Bacardys may go here but I think he'd make a smashing 3 miler chasers. Would be surprised if death duty went anywhere other than the rsa personally.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Where was that from Kev?

Racing UK - an interview before Mark Your Card came on...

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    I'm fairly sure that's where Cue Card started over fences, as did Thistlecrack.
    Probably can't cleam too much in to that in terms of target. Obviously just shows they think he's a good one, but that isn't a surprise. Be great to see!

Has anyone heard whether or not supasundae is going chasing priced up for this about 20-1 and he's a horse I like a lot along with Sutton place for this.

Quote Originally Posted by taylorch1990 View Post
    Has anyone heard whether or not supasundae is going chasing priced up for this about 20-1 and he's a horse I like a lot along with Sutton place for this.
    Both set to go chasing as it stands now.
    Bare in mind that finians and supasundae may be split up being the same owners. Same as yanworth/ Sutton place.