Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Easy pickings for modus tomorrow. Should power away after the last and shorten up for this race.
    I like the way they've campaigned him so far.
    Very easy tomorrow. West Approach not a bad animal but obviously wants further on all known form! What prices do you have scoob? Potentially going to come out from "under the radar" after him/Yanworths next run as the main JP contender in this race you think? 20/1 still available I might just take that before he wins tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Very easy tomorrow. West Approach not a bad animal but obviously wants further on all known form! What prices do you have scoob? Potentially going to come out from "under the radar" after him/Yanworths next run as the main JP contender in this race you think? 20/1 still available I might just take that before he wins tomorrow
    Nothing special. Kev just the standard 20/1 . He's going right under radar because he was handicap hurdler and a highly rated one at that. Beat nothing of note so far but hes done it in style. He's got a change of gear from the last. Jumps a bit novicy but theyre getting the right experience into him.
    He wont be 20s on the day that's for sure.
    Modus has 1 target in this race id be sure. No idea if / when Sutton place will be back out. but by that time modus would have cemented his place towards the front of the market.
    Yanworth I wouldn't like to guess where he goes.

Won't be coming out from under the radar yet

Surprised to see West Approach get him off the bridle.... didn't seem quite right today

I put Benatar about 7 lengths better than West Approach over 2m 4 on collateral form. And that's without factoring in the improvement that will come as he keeps stretching out a little in distance and gets more experience. He's a dark horse for this race i'm sure (a real idler in front as well much like last years winner), 25s with Hills