Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    RIP Mega Fortune - one of my favourite horses

I was hoping he'd turn into a Stayers hurdle horse this season. This game is horrible at times

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Did you see him in real life?
    Unfortunately not Kev mate, just from footage on gallops and parade etc. Can't remember where seen clips, will try and find them and copy links

Awful news today on mega fortune. So talented RIP

Supasundae to stay over hurdles, according to Kevin Blake. Could be a player in this although 16/1 is hardly on the generous side.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Supasundae to stay over hurdles, according to Kevin Blake. Could be a player in this although 16/1 is hardly on the generous side.
    correct.

Not a price you'd rush to take... slightly surprised by the decision ALTHOUGH,

CH Pingshou
    CC Fox Norton
    SH Supasundae
    GC Sizing John

Gives Potts a runner in all 4 big races... which you'd imagine is something he's thought about?

On Jezki...

'We were delighted with his comeback run, he really showed his old sparkle and he has been in great form since. We aren’t sure what direction we’ll go with him yet. He’s likely to have an entry in the Morgiana Hurdle and we’ll see after that, but I’d say he probably will end up going back up in trip'.

Actually traveled brilliantly into the race last year but didn't seem to stay the trip? I had backed him that day, at a nice double figure price and almost got excited!

On the FFP Kevin Blake was quite keen on coupling NC and UNWIMH each way as an ante post stnad in this race, which was music to my ears as that is how I have played this race so far..... 3/1 for either seems a decent price when you compare it to the other championship races IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    On the FFP Kevin Blake was quite keen on coupling NC and UNWIMH each way as an ante post stnad in this race, which was music to my ears as that is how I have played this race so far..... 3/1 for either seems a decent price when you compare it to the other championship races IMO.
    Kev, I need to pull my finger out, I have been coupling quite a few races in multiples, yet for some reason, despite writing numerous notes to back UKWIMH I still haven't managed too. All over NC which could be costly if I don't start including UNWIMH!

My interest in race so far

Faugheen 60/1 to pennies.........Think ive done my money here

The New One 44/1 to pennies.........Nige bloody listen to your son , you big oath lol

Lami Serge 25/1 to 16/1 to a few quid.

All speculative at this stage , though Lami really interests me.Like his Cheltenham race profile and first attempt at the 3m trip he wins nicely. Not saying he gonna win world hurdle but feel he capable of giving Nic & Harry a run.

Nicky Henderson always liked him and given proper mapped race program this season he could surprise.

I got 2U on UNWIMH at 14/1 after the race this year

Unless any other horse starts to leap out at me in the season I think I'll lay low

However the last two years the Thursday has been very profitable, and I'd love another Thistlecrack/Vautour/Limini type treble!