Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by Robante View Post
    Only as I read after he was pulled up the last day about him possibly going chasing
    Cheers Rob, hadn't seen that comment. Might not run at the festival if they do go novice chasing... owners prefer Punchestown don't they I remmeber being informed on here

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Cheers Rob, hadn't seen that comment. Might not run at the festival if they do go novice chasing... owners prefer Punchestown don't they I remmeber being informed on here
    I’m loving the win any race markets as you can start to get an interest in the handicap races as soon as you see certain horses being plotted. Can also give some cover - fancied movewiththetimes for the arkle early season but had him any race - doesn’t appear he’s quite making the grade but could turn out to be a lovely bet now if they aim him at a handicap where he’s likely to be one of the favourites

Quote Originally Posted by Robante View Post
    I’m loving the win any race markets as you can start to get an interest in the handicap races as soon as you see certain horses being plotted. Can also give some cover - fancied movewiththetimes for the arkle early season but had him any race - doesn’t appear he’s quite making the grade but could turn out to be a lovely bet now if they aim him at a handicap where he’s likely to be one of the favourites
    Completely agree. I have made an effort to use the any race markets more this year and definitely will be again!