Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Wouldn't consider Let's Dance for this race at all - not a grade 1 mare IMO.

Bacardys however, 33s went fast and 25s probably will go soon.... with the NC news that makes a lot of sense. Don't think I'd be front of the queue to back him on the day as the most likely winner, but defintiely a horse I'd want onside as he'd get considerably shorter if they decide to go hurdling and on the up potentially.

Ruby needs a ride Penhill updates?
    I'd give let's dance a chance with the mares allowance, 3m would suit her for me. And colins sister has ran well enough against the geldings

Penhill a dangerous game, had a nasty injury and far too short because of others around him disappointing.

If I was mullins I'd run.
    Let's dance
    Bacardys
    Tin soldier

Penhill if he's back
    Vroum vroum mag a possibility.
    Kilultagh vic a possibility

If I was jp I'd run jers girl
    And greatrex la bague au roi if it came up softer
    Last edited by Scooby91; 29 December 2017, 07:39 AM.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• So sad Nichols Canyon RIP

I put stayers hurdle between Sam Spinner ,Lami Serge , Supasundae and now possibly Bacardy. Apples Jade or Lets Dance might come here but it would surprise me , as Mares Hurdle the easier race.

Comment

• To be fair I missed out bapaume who travelled well and ran a good race yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
          To be fair I missed out bapaume who travelled well and ran a good race yesterday.
          Yeah noticed how well he travelled , good spot Scoob

Comment

• Killultagh Vic declared in 2m4f hurdle at Punchestown on Sunday.
            Last edited by archie; 29 December 2017, 09:42 AM.

Comment

To be fair I missed out bapaume who travelled well and ran a good race yesterday.
              Originally posted by The Beast View Post
              Yeah noticed how well he travelled , good spot Scoob
              Being a 5yo i wouldn't think Bapaume is ready to win a race like the stayers yet.

Killultagh Vic entered over hurdles certainly does tweek my interest. 20/1 Any race I might take if declared
              Last edited by Kevloaf; 29 December 2017, 10:16 AM.

Comment

• Who is likely to be Henderson's main chance in this? He has the favourite for the other 3 championship races

Comment

• Originally posted by ryanh97 View Post
                  Who is likely to be Henderson's main chance in this? He has the favourite for the other 3 championship races
                  L'Ami Serge, is it not?

Comment

• Originally posted by TimRiggins View Post
                    L'Ami Serge, is it not?
                    Very good point. Escaped my mind somehow

Comment

• Killutagh Vic makes his return this Sunday over hurdles in a 2m4f race. There's been talk that he could still develop into a Gold Cup hope but personally I think he'd be more likely to head for this race if any at the festival. You couldn't back him beforehand but 25/1 currently (WH) for this, I imagine much bigger on the exchanges? Might be worth hovering over this race if he were to win/run well.

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                        Killutagh Vic makes his return this Sunday over hurdles in a 2m4f race. There's been talk that he could still develop into a Gold Cup hope but personally I think he'd be more likely to head for this race if any at the festival. You couldn't back him beforehand but 25/1 currently (WH) for this, I imagine much bigger on the exchanges? Might be worth hovering over this race if he were to win/run well.
                        Only 27s on the exchanges

Comment

• Originally posted by jono View Post
                          Killutagh Vic makes his return this Sunday over hurdles in a 2m4f race. There's been talk that he could still develop into a Gold Cup hope but personally I think he'd be more likely to head for this race if any at the festival. You couldn't back him beforehand but 25/1 currently (WH) for this, I imagine much bigger on the exchanges? Might be worth hovering over this race if he were to win/run well.
                          I took Killultagh Vic 22/1 any race with the WH boost after seeing the entry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                            I took Killultagh Vic 22/1 any race with the WH boost after seeing the entry.
                            I won't after time what I took on the exchange after seeing the original entry
                            Might be a pipe opener to go back chasing. have him well covered for Ryanair if he ended up there on the exchanges at a similar price. But it's all a big ask to be fair.
                            Last edited by Scooby91; 29 December 2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

I won't after time what I took on the exchange after seeing the original entry
                              Might be a pipe opener to go back chasing. have him well covered for Ryanair if he ended up there on the exchanges at a similar price. But it's all a big ask to be fair.
                              Yeah I as way too late to that party haha. WEighed up 27s Exhcnages, 25s for this race and 22 any race and that was an easy choice.

Not my idea of the winner of anything until we see him though. I fancied him for that seasons JLT as strongly as I can remember anything that far out though

Comment

• Killultagh Vic declared for tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X