Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Stayers Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Liam301287 View Post
    Thistlecrack for this Race.
    I'd want to see him perform well I put any money on him. Sunday to Faugheen for me, wouldn't put real money on until proved he was back ... if he and price is gone I can live with it.

Comment

• I haven't had any bets for Thistlecrack , but i don't think he'll run in this . I think he'll go gold cup or ryanair .
      Sadly i think his injury means we've seen the best of him.

Comment

• Look set for a cracking race on Saturday.

Think the market has under estimated Sam Spinner and to a lesser extent Thomas Campbell. Both improving rapidly and not got much to find on ratings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenty View Post
          Look set for a cracking race on Saturday.

Think the market has under estimated Sam Spinner and to a lesser extent Thomas Campbell. Both improving rapidly and not got much to find on ratings.
          I'll be looking for UNWIMH to bounce back and confirm himself as the best stayer on this side of the sea!

Otherwise I'm not in a great spot in the race

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenty View Post
            Look set for a cracking race on Saturday.

No opinion on Sam spinner. But I expect Thomas Campbell to be well beat at the weekend a huge leap up in class from the poor handicaps he's ran in.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
              I haven't had any bets for Thistlecrack , but i don't think he'll run in this . I think he'll go gold cup or ryanair .
              Sadly i think his injury means we've seen the best of him.
              I expect a bold showing in the king george. Very early to rule him out 1 run into a long layoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                I expect a bold showing in the king george. Very early to rule him out 1 run into a long layoff.
                I am still sliding back towards him not actually ever being that good.... beating Alpha Des Obeaux was good at the time, but ADO was always thought of as a chaser and he's a grade 2 chaser at best?

King George run easy enough to knock the form of....

Early career form all very average.

I'm really close to downgrading my opinion on him to be honest.... I can forgive 1 bad run like you say, but a KG flop and I'll be against him for the stayers race (price is everything though obviously)

Comment

• As FM, scooby and I are going off topic on the CH thread....

I think I will back TNO for this race, although the logic can be flawed in looking at the ratings, he really isn't far off what would be needed to win an average stayers hurdle... and this division is average?

Comment

• If you go back to Willie's stable tour, he says that Bacardys could go back hurdling if he doesn't learn to jump fences better. 33/1 for this so may be worth hovering next time he appears.

Comment

• Sorry, just responded on wrong thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                        Sorry, just responded on wrong thread.
                        Me too. Sorry

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                          Me too. Sorry
                          I've got nothing else to say now Scoob.

On a different topic. Does anyone other than Old Vic have admin rights?

Comment

I've got nothing else to say now Scoob.

On a different topic. Does anyone other than Old Vic have admin rights?
                            Nobody that has been active since I joined as far as I can gather? I thought you were

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                              Nobody that has been active since I joined as far as I can gather? I thought you were
                              Nope.....and I wasn't volunteering

I was trying to find a way of changing the Neptune thread to the Ballymore but think admin is needed.

Comment

Nope.....and I wasn't volunteering

I was trying to find a way of changing the Neptune thread to the Ballymore but think admin is needed.
                                Does OV control the twitter and Facebook too?

I'd do it. I can go in and delete everything I've said that's been proved wrong

Comment

Working...
                                X