Page 47 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast
    Keeping a close eye on Tizzard... cue Card this weekend, if he manages to bring him back with a decent run then I’ll be more confident on Fox Norton for this

Had the pick of last years form - second in champion chase

UDS, 10 year old. Will need overwatering again or rain
    Top Notch, not convinced... those wearing the green silks always fall short at this level
    Waiting Patiently will need soft, would be concerned he hasn’t raced at Cheltenham

Fox Norton would be my bet if he didn’t flop so badly in KG. I’d be willing to ignore that if tizzard’s yard is still firing come March

Quote Originally Posted by opatcho View Post
    Keeping a close eye on Tizzard... cue Card this weekend, if he manages to bring him back with a decent run then I’ll be more confident on Fox Norton for this

Had the pick of last years form - second in champion chase

UDS, 10 year old. Will need overwatering again or rain
    Top Notch, not convinced... those wearing the green silks always fall short at this level
    Waiting Patiently will need soft, would be concerned he hasn’t raced at Cheltenham

Fox Norton would be my bet if he didn’t flop so badly in KG. I’d be willing to ignore that if tizzard’s yard is still firing come March
    Knocking a horses chance because the owners 'always fall short' is a pretty flawed approach opatcho?

Peace and Co?

What if footpad win the Arkle? Is Top Notch more likely to win?

Completely unrelated

Douvan has an entry on the Red Mills....

Ruth Jefferson confirmed today Cloudy dream goes for this...
    Trainer Ruth Jefferson said: "He's come out of the race at Newbury fine. We took him out of the Gold Cup and he'll go for the Ryanair, that's the plan."

She continued: "He always runs well wherever he goes, but I do think he's a better horse on spring ground.

"You'd like to think he'll have a chance of getting that when Cheltenham comes around, so we'll see."

Cloudy Dream has won three of his 11 starts over fences, filling the runner-up spot on the other eight occasions.

The Trevor Hemmings-owned grey chased home Altior in the Arkle at last year's Festival and is a general 16-1 to go one better in the Ryanair.

Could be nothing but on another Cheltenham page someone is claiming they’ve been speaking to the owners and Saturday is basically Waiting Patientlys Cheltenham; they are missing the festival so he’s tuned to the minute for Saturday instead

Quote Originally Posted by FaugheenTheMachine View Post
    Could be nothing but on another Cheltenham page someone is claiming they’ve been speaking to the owners and Saturday is basically Waiting Patientlys Cheltenham; they are missing the festival so he’s tuned to the minute for Saturday instead
    We must be on the same page. Ive seen this too

Lads if thats the cheltenham 2012 group pay no heed to that lad. I seriously doubt he knows any connections. Hes usually an odds on punter who has showed limited knowledge in the past.
    My apologies if u are a member of this site also Michael lol
    Last edited by KingSprinterSacre; 02-14-2018 at 11:06 PM.

Thats not to say waiting patiently wont win sat, because he may well do.

This was Ruth Jefferson in the RP quote:

"The Ryanair is his only Cheltenham option," Jefferson said. "We’ll get Saturday out of the way first before we think about that."

Probably go NRNB if you think they could be tempted to go to Cheltenham.

Quote Originally Posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
    Thats not to say waiting patiently wont win sat, because he may well do.
    Even if he wins on Sat
    If it's good ground (which it usually is on the Thursday) he deffinately won't run.

I'm not sure when the last time it wasn't good ground. The last consecutive years certainly has been
    Last edited by Scooby91; 02-15-2018 at 06:26 AM.