Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think they'll clash!

They'll be split between Ryanair & Gold Cup or god forbid, one won't make the festival.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
      I don't think they'll clash!

They'll be split between Ryanair & Gold Cup or god forbid, one won't make the festival.
      100%.

I would not even waste a second on thinking Ruby would give up the ride on Yorkhill or Douvan.

I've made this point before too but Yorkhill and Douvan I the any race market might end up looking value when one oiff them runs here at about 4/6

Altior/Douvan/Yorkhill
      Altior/Yorkhill/Douvan

Can someone price those up ... I'm at work haha

Comment

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post

Altior/Douvan/Yorkhill
        Altior/Yorkhill/Douvan

Can someone price those up ... I'm at work haha
        143/1
        233/1

With SkyBet, haven't shopped for best odds but gives you an idea.

Only problem is when Min beats Altior

Comment

I added Min ha ha in the treble with the other on Ante post bit.

Comment

Originally posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
            143/1
            233/1

With SkyBet, haven't shopped for best odds but gives you an idea.

Only problem is when Min beats Altior
            Haha if people are inclined to believe Min is better than Douvan then they can switch it up
            ..... in all seriousness, Altior isn't worth putting in the multiple at his odds ...

Comment

Exactly Why I added Min Queen Morher Yorkill Ryanair and Douvan Gold Cup ew on mine,

Comment

Dangerous game... believing in a Mullins comment... but in the RP stable tour tomorrow he (for the first time that I have seen) says "Just where he'll start back is uncertain, but it'll be over 2m or thereabours and he might step up in trip later on".

That only says might but since Altior is more vulnerable than ever, Douvan could go CC and Min stepped up to try the Ryanair...

As much as I like UDS, 14/1 about Min is tempting as a saver in this race based on those comments ...

Comment

Agreed kev.
                  Iwont personally back min for this, but altior wasn't the best news for min running in the qmcc.
                  https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                  Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                    Agreed kev.
                    Iwont personally back min for this, but altior wasn't the best news for min running in the qmcc.
                    I've just made a fairly rash decision to back Faugheen(CH), Douvan(CC), Min(Ryanair) at 194/1.

More fear of missing out on a price than educated bet though in hindsight.

Comment

• What do we all make of Bachasson? Been impressive over fences, but is he a Grade 1 horse, or one for the big handicaps? His form is way below Gold Cup standard and in any other year I’d say he has a nice profile for this, but with Mullins having the choice of Douvan, UDS, Min, Great Field, Djakadam, it’s hard to see past any of them. With Acapella and Total Recall for the big handicaps too it’s hard to see where he fits in.

Comment

• I think Min is too big at 14/1 and have backed him accordingly.

I know much will change, but my own view is that assuming everyone is fit and well, Douvan will go for the QMCC, UDS and Min for the Ryanair and Yorkhill and Djakadam for the GC.

I think they have unfinished business with Douvan and the QMCC and its noticeable Min is starting out over 2m4f. If he does go for this race, 14/1 looks huge.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                          I think Min is too big at 14/1 and have backed him accordingly.

I know much will change, but my own view is that assuming everyone is fit and well, Douvan will go for the QMCC, UDS and Min for the Ryanair and Yorkhill and Djakadam for the GC.

I think they have unfinished business with Douvan and the QMCC and its noticeable Min is starting out over 2m4f. If he does go for this race, 14/1 looks huge.
                          I have covered him here and I wouldn't disagree at all. The only thing that dosent seem right to me from past experience .
                          Is pp haven't laid anything at all on min qmcc as they've been up to 4 points lower than every one else all along. Yet you think now with entries over 2m4 the logical thing to do would be to cut him form standout 14s ryan air and push out min for the qmcc. As of yet they don't want to lay him for the qmcc

Will be interesting to see how they go after his run.

Comment

• Yeah I did wonder that myself Scooby. Always pay attention to their prices on Mullins runners and it is certainly a negative.

See he is 13/2 for the QMCC as opposed to top priced 8's so not massively ducking him there, as he is as low as 5/1 in places.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                              Yeah I did wonder that myself Scooby. Always pay attention to their prices on Mullins runners and it is certainly a negative.
                              Everything told me not to cover him But I did take a little 14s. My number 1 rule is don't back where there top price and avoiding another race. Thats from complete experience.

I just convinced myself the altior news could poss change things. And the entry over 2m4. But atm in my own head he's much more likely qmcc
                              Last edited by Scooby91; 24 November 2017, 11:42 AM.

Comment

• I wouldn't worry this far out.

Comment

Working...
                                X