Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Ryanair Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
    There was no real support for Cue Card and I suspect they probably knew. Sad to go out like that.

Hard to know if the Ascot run has just taken its toll because Frodon might well have just been outclassed.

The winner has won comfortably. Bearing in mind the last winner also probably wanted better ground maybe the ground isn't that bad?
    I think Davy implied the ground will be worse later, as it is "new" ground...

Comment

• race 3 - 2:50pm RYANAIR CHASE (Grade 1)
      The self certificate for DOUVAN (FR) was not acceptable to the Stewards as it was not made without delay as required by Rule (F)97. A fixed penalty of £500 was imposed on W.P. Mullins as DOUVAN (FR) was declared a non-runner after 9 a.m. on the day of declaration

Apples Jade also fined.

Proper Order.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
        Unbelievable performance from balko des flos. I though He was q rotten price and still not big enough today. Where did he hide that performance.
        Very well done to backers.
        Found an ap double on BDF with Our Duke, forgotten I had it, Our Duke already my biggest winner in the race anyway, was thinking of cashing out but what the hell, this is Cheltenham

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Vic View Post
          race 3 - 2:50pm RYANAIR CHASE (Grade 1)
          The self certificate for DOUVAN (FR) was not acceptable to the Stewards as it was not made without delay as required by Rule (F)97. A fixed penalty of £500 was imposed on W.P. Mullins as DOUVAN (FR) was declared a non-runner after 9 a.m. on the day of declaration

Apples Jade also fined.

Proper Order.
          Can't see a £500 fine stopping it happening again and again if they wanted to.

Comment

• A fresh Coney Island to beat UDS today ?

Comment

• Originally posted by thistlecracker View Post
              A fresh Coney Island to beat UDS today ?
              Shame there are only 7 now. I'd have backed CI at 4/1 e/w to find out probably...

Watching race. I hope UDS wins but father time might have gotten the better of UDS now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Shame there are only 7 now. I'd have backed CI at 4/1 e/w to find out probably...

Watching race. I hope UDS wins but father time might have gotten the better of UDS now.
                It's a trappy race today iv no idea what to expect. I was planning on backing a toi phil ew with the 3 places and was waiting to see if he drifted further from 16s.
                Diddnt run to form last time, and he's not a world beater, but
                He's done over balko des flos twice in a row and I dont think balko des flos had improved a ton, just uds was rated too highly for the company he has kept.

I can't see any bet at all today. Was hoping for getabird to drift from 6/4 rather than shorten as he's in far shallower waters here but iv no interest at the price.
                Let's dance ew at 16s appealed if she was in any sort of form but there's enough runners in there of a simular level in fair form atm.
                Last edited by Scooby91; 2 April 2018, 11:33 AM.
                https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
                Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

Working...
                X