Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast
    When Next Destination, On the Blind Side, Samcro, and Mr Whipped all disappear from the betting, the top of the market is going to look very bare. All of a sudden its a matchup between Cracking Smart and Getabird, unless something comes out of the woodwork. 8/1 and 16/1 for a match looks like outstanding value.

Calett Mad running in the Grade 2 this weekend at Wincanton.... I was about to ask if anyone knew anything about him as it has all gone quiet but there we go!

Still 33/1 about, 25/1 NRNB

Dom Dolo entered too, he's a 20/1 shot for this

Backed Ravenhill Road yesterday at the Bookies 50/1

Quote Originally Posted by Liam301287 View Post
    Backed Ravenhill Road yesterday at the Bookies 50/1
    I read after his race in the week that he will be looking at the Premier Hurdle at Kelso then Aintree, so maybe not even a festival runnner. I do think with better ground and the longer distance he would certainly be up in contention though!

I was hoping to see Tikkanbar out tomorrow but sadly he's been scratched. He looked to have a very good engine. Can see him running well here if its the plan.
    Last edited by doctorwu; 01-12-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Hmm whether to cash out some of my b365 OTBS tickets...don't fancy him at all for the Ballymore but looks like that's where he's heading...

Quote Originally Posted by Garrison Savannah View Post
    Hmm whether to cash out some of my b365 OTBS tickets...don't fancy him at all for the Ballymore but looks like that's where he's heading...
    He was and would still be my fancy in this race but I cashed out the bets for him in this race. Henderson said this in his blog today:

How is ON THE BLIND SIDE and is he likely to have a run before Cheltenham? Is the Ballymore still the aim?

Yes, the Ballymore is still the aim but in all probability he’ll go straight there. He knocked himself before the Challow Hurdle which put us back a bit but he’s on the move now although won’t quite be ready in time for Festival Trials day.

I think OTBS is going to be a to class horse.

I also feel like Samcro will be a superstar.

I've resigned myself to "if OTBS wins, I back him FOREVER" .... if not, Samcro is the closest NH horse to Frankel that I've seen

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I think OTBS is going to be a to class horse.

I also feel like Samcro will be a superstar.

I've resigned myself to "if OTBS wins, I back him FOREVER" .... if not, Samcro is the closest NH horse to Frankel that I've seen

Even though I'm on him a/r, I'm hoping If The Cap Fits goes to the Supreme, because this does look like a ridiculously hot race.

Just added Chef Des Obeaux at a standout 25/1 with BV.

No NRNB but the owner, Anthony Bromley, said...

"He might be one for the Albert Bartlett. He is a big baby still. He is going the right way and three miles really worked. I would like to think that was probably a nice trial for the Albert Bartlett. You saw the size of him and he will make a lovely chaser one day. Before the race I thought it was quite a good race and he has destroyed them"

I'd like him to run again, as I don't want a 'baby' in the AB, but he is 10/1 NRNB and generally 14/1 ..... I think 25/1 is worth taking.