Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Wasnt Ballyward from Mullins yard tipped for top honours last year , could he possible be a slightly dark un to watch out for. Graham Wylie loves his 3 miler hurdlers.

Next Destination? Ran well in the bumpers at Cheltenham and Puncestown

I've requested Poli Roi for this race with 365 and been offered 25/1.

Well put in his place by Fayonagh but looks more of a staying type so unlikely to meet again?

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    Wasnt Ballyward from Mullins yard tipped for top honours last year , could he possible be a slightly dark un to watch out for. Graham Wylie loves his 3 miler hurdlers.
    I like Ballyward and was my main bumper horse before being taken out! Hopefully comes back well and jumps a hurdle. Massive potential though.

Remember last year ,Mullins really likes Ballyward , time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by The Beast View Post
    Remember last year ,Mullins really likes Ballyward , time will tell.
    Do you know why he didn't race again? Starting off over 2m4f in a bumper certainly lends itself to him being a stayer.

Will be keen to see him over a hurdle

Geordieboy83 mentioned Coquin Mans who is 16s fav across the board who went under my radar.... just watched his races and he doesn't strike me as anything special really? Has made pretty hard work visually apart from the race in which he beat Jamie Sommers, who got beaten 26L by Moulin A Vent yesterday.... and Moulin A Vent, although highly regarded by Meade doesn't have any form in the book to say he'd be a contender in this so far?

No plays in this race so far for me

Taken 66/1 on Calett Mad with Hills today for this, he is due to run in the opener at Perth today and will hate the heavy ground so wudnt be surprised if he got beat though.

Thought that Jacob gave Calett Mad a pretty hard time there from antepost backers point of view!

Quote Originally Posted by billymag View Post
    Taken 66/1 on Calett Mad with Hills today for this, he is due to run in the opener at Perth today and will hate the heavy ground so wudnt be surprised if he got beat though.
    They're only 25s now - although they seem to be the only bookie interested in pricing him up.

***365 have added at 33/1
    Last edited by Kevloaf; 09-28-2017 at 06:12 PM.

Skybet offered me 25/1 on twitter today(before winning)