Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Looks ballymore at the moment but could end up going either. So I'm still glad I covered for the bartlett. If he wins his next start he'll deffinately go ballymore but he could meet if the cap fits etc.. In the challow before that. For my own book I'd rather he went bartlett to be honest. Henderson loaths going up in trip until you physically have no other choice.
    I reckon your'e right there scooby , probably depends on the next race and also maybe what Samcro does next , as you say
    why step up in trip unnecessarily. Any idea what prices O.t.b.s is for the ballymore ?.
    hadn't seen any yet.

Comment

• Was 12's last night BC - I think 10s bet price now

Comment

• Pop Rockstar looked quite good then. Might need the ground though?

Comment

• looking forward to watching Monkshood today 1.50 Cork with this race in mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
            looking forward to watching Monkshood today 1.50 Cork with this race in mind.
            Not going to learn much today in terms of grade 1s. Looks a poor renewal. Moyross n/r.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Good form boost for cracking smart there. I wouldn't get carried away with fabulous sagas victory looked a weak race.

Comment

• horrendous ground Scooby

Comment

horrendous ground Scooby
                  Sure was. But people will still think fabulous saga is somehow a changed horse. Ie Bristol de mai

Comment

• White Moon found to be lame after his poor Sandown showing on Friday.

Comment

• I am sure we all agree that yesterday's Cork race was a bit of a shambles on that ground and not too much can be taken from it regarding March.

Looking ahead to Cheltenham this Saturday, Cracking Smart has an entry in the old Bristol Novices at Cheltenham, in fact Elliot and Giggi have 5 entered, 2 of which ran yesterday (no chance they will be running again so soon after that slog)

Surprised if we see Cracking Smart over for this but exciting all the same

Comment

• Originally posted by finch View Post
                        I am sure we all agree that yesterday's Cork race was a bit of a shambles on that ground and not too much can be taken from it regarding March.

Looking ahead to Cheltenham this Saturday, Cracking Smart has an entry in the old Bristol Novices at Cheltenham, in fact Elliot and Giggi have 5 entered, 2 of which ran yesterday (no chance they will be running again so soon after that slog)

Surprised if we see Cracking Smart over for this but exciting all the same
                        Might be a bit harsh but tbh I'd rule out all the ones in the race yesterday. Bar the winner if it came up a bog at the festival he might be an ew play at a price.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                          Was 12's last night BC - I think 10s bet price now
                          Thank's kev ., still an o.k price to back , better cover this if the ballymore hdle is more likely the target.

Comment

• A very nice performance from Momella yesterday, especially having been nearly taken out from an early faller. Skelton did a great job nursing him back in the race. Will he go for this race?? he has strong formlines through OTBS, and has won a 3m Point.

Comment

A very nice performance from Momella yesterday, especially having been nearly taken out from an early faller. Skelton did a great job nursing him back in the race. Will he go for this race?? he has strong formlines through OTBS, and has won a 3m Point.
                              Might stick to her own sex? Skelton might not send her just for the sake of having a runner? Don't know though

Comment

• apologies for continually calling Momella a boy. figure of speech. Thank god I didn't do it on twitter as I'd have the screeching feminist banshees on my case. Oh, and everyone else who's offended by everything.

Comment

Working...
                                X