Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    White Moon & On The Blind Side out at Sandown 2.30 tomorrow. 2.3m? wouldn't have thought it suited either, certainly not OTBS.
    I think I'll be on White Moon tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I couldn't not have On The Blind Side on board.... keep watching that win back and I think he'll be a major player with a further step up in trip over hurdles.
    Too risky for me especially with his race tomorrow.
    The bartlett is ran at a good clip would he still have the resolve to battle and come through horses as such a young horse in the middle of a big field in a war of attrition like the bartlett? I'm not sure but I wouldn't knock his form so far what so ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Too risky for me especially with his race tomorrow.
    The bartlett is ran at a good clip would he still have the resolve to battle and come through horses as such a young horse in the middle of a big field in a war of attrition like the bartlett? I'm not sure but I wouldn't knock his form so far what so ever.
    They seem happy enough to run him again and build up his experience... wouldn't want to back him tomorrow particularly bullishly but I will be watching so keenly

Quote Originally Posted by doctorwu View Post
    White Moon & On The Blind Side out at Sandown 2.30 tomorrow. 2.3m? wouldn't have thought it suited either, certainly not OTBS.
    I think I'll be on White Moon tomorrow.
    Ground will be testing and the stiff uphill finish will suit so I'll probably be with OTBS.
    I got the impression at Cheltenham that he traveled OK, got outpaced when they cam down the hill and was galvanised when they met the rising ground, the only downhill section at Sandown and where he could get outpaced is at the start of the back straight, a mile or more from the line....

Quote Originally Posted by Istabraq View Post
    Ground will be testing and the stiff uphill finish will suit so I'll probably be with OTBS.
    I got the impression at Cheltenham that he traveled OK, got outpaced when they cam down the hill and was galvanised when they met the rising ground, the only downhill section at Sandown and where he could get outpaced is at the start of the back straight, a mile or more from the line....
    Ista,
    Is the uphill finish at Sandown steeper than Cheltenham. Im not that well acquainted with Sandown.
    Totally agree with your synopsis regarding OTBS run at Cheltenham.

It's not steeper Doc but it is longer.
    At Chelt they come down the hill, hit the bottom and have an uphill run of around 2f (max), at Sandown it's a longer straight of 4f and being uphill for pretty much all of it.
    Both courses have stiff finishes but Sandown is probably more of a slog

I haven't got White Moon backed in anything at the moment, so will be cheering OTBS on ... so hope it does play to his strengths. Still don't think I will part with any 'hard-earned' tomorrow though

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I haven't got White Moon backed in anything at the moment, so will be cheering OTBS on ... so hope it does play to his strengths. Still don't think I will part with any 'hard-earned' tomorrow though
    Honestly wouldnt be suprised if the pair of them got beaten tomorrow. Certainly don't think it will be anything like a 1-2 clear from the rest. If anything wins well it would be white moon imo pulling away. But I wouldn't be confident.

Tizzard has missed a massive trick not going for a big pot off his mark. Ie Lanzarote hurdle.
    Last edited by Scooby91; 12-07-2017 at 10:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Honestly wouldnt be suprised if the pair of them got beaten tomorrow. Certainly don't think it will be anything like a 1-2 clear from the rest. If anything wins well it would be white moon imo pulling away. But I wouldn't be confident.

Tizzard has missed a massive trick not going for a big pot off his mark. Ie Lanzarote hurdle.
    I've had a little dabble in the race on Dynamite Dollars at 14s. Wouldn't be surprised to see On The Blind Side win but having digged into the form a little deeper Dynamite Dollars is tied in closely to my old favourite Claimantakinforgan over shorter. I think that will prove to be a good level and given that he's by a full brother to Big Bucks this step up in trip should surely suit
    Last edited by Robante; 12-08-2017 at 09:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robante View Post
    I've had a little dabble in the race on Dynamite Dollars at 14s. Wouldn't be surprised to see On The Blind Side win but having digged into the form a little deeper Dynamite Dollars is tied in closely to my old favourite Claimantakinforgan over shorter. I think that will prove to be a good level and given that he's by a full brother to Big Bucks this step up in trip should surely suit
    I like dynamite dollars. But in that race at chepstow the tizzard horse made a terrible blunder when cruising and looking all over the winner. so it's hard to take the form literally. He looks overpriced at 14/1 though.

Won't be betting in this race personally.