Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SAMCRO View Post
    White Moon looked very good at exeter carrying a penalty, will make a smashing chaser in time.
    I’ve added him to my book for this race after that performance. Everything indicates that he’ll likely end up in this race to my eye, and I’ve bought into Samcro that much that I wouldn’t back him for the Ballymore in any case

Comment

• White Moon another impressive performance , they must be thinking of taking on some better opposition next time though surely.

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        I could easily see Samcro ending up in the Supreme, more so than the Albert Bartlett.

I've already got more on him than I should but gonna keep taking the big odds for any race while it's available.
        i too have a decent amount any race, still keep chipping away too any race. Had a bit more on supreme just incase

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
          White Moon another impressive performance , they must be thinking of taking on some better opposition next time though surely.
          Tizzard stated that he would be entered up for the December meeting at Cheltenham

Comment

• On the blind side-N.Henderson, very impressive today. Looks an out and out potato race certainty.

Comment

• Originally posted by doctorwu View Post
              On the blind side-N.Henderson, very impressive today. Looks an out and out potato race certainty.
              Was off the bridle earlier than anything and I always thought he was getting there! 100% agree... 14s-20s available...

Calett Mad ran as I would expect, got out paced?.... surprised the money came for him over the 2m4f trip

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                Was off the bridle earlier than anything and I always thought he was getting there! 100% agree... 14s-20s available...

Calett Mad ran as I would expect, got out paced?.... surprised the money came for him over the 2m4f trip
                Is there a 4 mile Novice Hurdle?

Comment

• Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
                  Is there a 4 mile Novice Hurdle?
                  For which

Comment

• You know what I saw watching On the Blind Side today, 2019 RSA winner and 2020 Gold Cup winner....

Comment

• I wonder whether anyone will price up the Bobs Worth route, Potato, RSA then Gold Cup....

Comment

• Originally posted by Istabraq View Post
                        You know what I saw watching On the Blind Side today, 2019 RSA winner and 2020 Gold Cup winner....
                        I said exactly the same to a friend right after the race.

Comment

You know what I saw watching On the Blind Side today, 2019 RSA winner and 2020 Gold Cup winner....
                          Not sure about all of that , but thought that was ultra impressive and he best of the english contingent. i will play in market solely because we cant say for certain which is the best form Irish or English.

Comment

I wonder whether anyone will price up the Bobs Worth route, Potato, RSA then Gold Cup....
                            Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            I said exactly the same to a friend right after the race.
                            Wow. So I can say we're keen on the Albert Bartlett or so you both think chaser?

I think you're getting him mistaken with Barters Hill

Comment

• A chaser for me. I just thought 2019 RSA winner as soon as he crossed the line.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Beast View Post
                                Not sure about all of that , but thought that was ultra impressive and he best of the english contingent. i will play in market solely because we cant say for certain which is the best form Irish or English.
                                There were two massive clues today, he came up the hill quicker than he went down it and he battled when asked to go about his work.
                                No horse wins an RSA or Gold Cup on the bridle, they are brutal races, and every year plenty of horses get talked up for the race who have beaten trees by big distances, seeing a horse try for his pilot and quicken as OTBS did today tells me so much about the horse.
                                To me he is a carbon copy of Bobs Worth....

Comment

Working...
                                X