Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Still 33/1 any race with WH
    thanks Kev sorry didn't realise was 'any race' with WH.

Comment

Had a bit on Getabird today for the Albert Bartlett @25s after Mullins saying he sees it as a bit of a stayer on the ATR tour

Comment

Originally posted by JackieMoon33 View Post
        I'm a big fan of Ravenhill Road and I think this could be his target. He set some decent RPR in his 2 bumper routs last season before missing Cheltenham with a slight set back. I'm focusing on this race for him based on breeeding and trainer comments. Additional to this, the Albert Bartlett has a history of throwing up winners from the smaller yards and slightly older horses.

Quote from Brian Ellison stable tour from 19/10/2016
        "He's a machine and he won very well despite running green. He showed a lot of speed for horse that needs three miles but he had been working with all the best horse and it wasn't a surprise the way he won. He'll have another run before Christmas and then will go hurdling."

There is also a nice write up in Mark Howard's book stating he has been working with all his best horses (Definitly Red and Seamour).

I requested Bet365 to add to the market and felt 33/1 is more than generous as an early each way punt.
        Ravenhill Road had entries last week but Brian Ellison is waiting for better ground. Two more entries this week so he may make the track. The trainer has nominated The French Furze Novice Hurdle (2m 6f) at Newcastle as a possible target.

Comment

On the ATR Mullins stable tour,Mullins says of Getabird he sees him of a bit of a stayer.So have had a bit on for this race

Comment

Ravenhill Road had entries last week but Brian Ellison is waiting for better ground. Two more entries this week so he may make the track. The trainer has nominated The French Furze Novice Hurdle (2m 6f) at Newcastle as a possible target.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Racing_UK...13259485970433
            i will be going to the Newcastle meeting so will hopefully get a good close watch

Comment

https://mobile.twitter.com/Racing_UK...13259485970433
              Ravenhill Road is entered at Sedgefield tomorrow over 2m1f

Comment

Thanks for that Kev. Work commitments mean I can't make sedgefield tomorrow. But will keep a close eye on race.

Comment

He should be fine to win a maiden over that trip but I think they'll send over further next time out

Comment

He should be fine to win a maiden over that trip but I think they'll send over further next time out
                    Looked pretty slick the more he jumped. Will take a step up in class in his stride I think.

Comment

He'll make some chaser.

Comment

Did anyone get the 66/1 for the Neptune? I missed it by a nano second

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                          Not me! I'm hoping they'll go for the Bartlett based on various comments I've made and the fact that trainers may want to avoid Samcro if he goes to the Neptune and the hype is shown on the track.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                            Nope... just about to find my 10bet account though

Ah, they've gone 50s to 40s already

Comment

the vultures gathering ,price will collapse , could be second favorite after it wins.

Comment

Calet Mad is running at Chelt 16:55 tomorrow

Comment

Working...
                                X