Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Albert Bartlett Novice Hurdle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Very much so yeah. Johnny Ward said the thinks they're the 3 main novice hurdle hopes for Gigginstown with Elliott and the races pick themselves and CS is a great bet at this stage considering NMH was 6/1 and DD 13/8
    Could be a decent bet if he goes. But I wouldn't be sure on that.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

No celebrating when he goes unbeaten all season then RC

While Faugheen_Machine drives the "Samcro-bus" around and we dress as crows drinknig gallons of ale for a month after the festival
      Haha! It's the hope that kills you...definitely want to be on that bus though!

Comment

• On The Blind Side entered up at Sandown on Friday over 2m3f.

Red River entered, White Moon too ..... OTBS already has an OR af 145 which would have placed in last years Albert Bartlett..... if he wins this race I can see myself getting even more carried away. Interestinly WHite Moon only OR of 135 so far....

Last few winners oif the race are
        2016 Messire Des Obeaux (FR) 4 11-7 A King D A Jacob 9/4
        2015 Label Des Obeaux (FR) 4 11-0 A King Wayne Hutchinson 10/3
        2014 Vyta Du Roc (FR) 5 11-7 N J Henderson B J Geraghty 7/4
        2013 Killala Quay 6 11-4 C E Longsdon R Johnson 5/1
        2012 Taquin Du Seuil (FR) 5 11-0 Jonjo O'Neill A P McCoy 15/8
        2011 Fingal Bay (IRE) 5 11-7 P J Hobbs R Johnson

Which does almost suggest Ballymore would be the end resuly BUT they've already mentioned staying trips?

Comment

On The Blind Side entered up at Sandown on Friday over 2m3f.

Red River entered, White Moon too ..... OTBS already has an OR af 145 which would have placed in last years Albert Bartlett..... if he wins this race I can see myself getting even more carried away. Interestinly WHite Moon only OR of 135 so far....

Last few winners oif the race are
          2016 Messire Des Obeaux (FR) 4 11-7 A King D A Jacob 9/4
          2015 Label Des Obeaux (FR) 4 11-0 A King Wayne Hutchinson 10/3
          2014 Vyta Du Roc (FR) 5 11-7 N J Henderson B J Geraghty 7/4
          2013 Killala Quay 6 11-4 C E Longsdon R Johnson 5/1
          2012 Taquin Du Seuil (FR) 5 11-0 Jonjo O'Neill A P McCoy 15/8
          2011 Fingal Bay (IRE) 5 11-7 P J Hobbs R Johnson

Which does almost suggest Ballymore would be the end resuly BUT they've already mentioned staying trips?
          Not to mention a certain Samcro is waiting down the Ballymore route, which should be enough to put off even the most optimistic contenders regardless of what Michael O'Leary says.

Comment

• What are people's views on blow by blow?he's had his problems but rated highly in Elliott's

Comment

• I don't think he's going to hit the heights that many thought he would before his injury. He might improve dramatically for a step up in trip but I'd be surprised if he was good enough to win a grade 1 over hurdles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rodders View Post
                What are people's views on blow by blow?he's had his problems but rated highly in Elliott's

I don't actually think he's rated highly at elliots. His bumper form was excellent. Sounds to me is if they was suprise that he shows little at home. I can excuse what he's done so far over hurdles. And they will have no interest in retaining his novice status. 1 more run over a short distance on bad ground And he could end up with a highly desirable mark for the martin pipe over a trip on spring ground.
                Last edited by Scooby91; 6 December 2017, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Coquin Mans out today, back to 3 miles this time so hopefully they really do have the Albert Bartlett in mind. I backed him at 16/1 when he was favourite for this race, thinking he'd keep on winning weak races over here at 3 miles, and get shorter every run. Went back in again at 33/1, hoping for a good showing today to put him near the head of the market again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montjeu View Post
                    Coquin Mans out today, back to 3 miles this time so hopefully they really do have the Albert Bartlett in mind. I backed him at 16/1 when he was favourite for this race, thinking he'd keep on winning weak races over here at 3 miles, and get shorter every run. Went back in again at 33/1, hoping for a good showing today to put him near the head of the market again.

Montjeu he's not a novice not your fault. But contact customer support

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
                      Montjeu he's not a novice not your fault. But contact customer support
                      Thanks scooby, not completely my fault but not faultless either! Don't know how I didn't notice he won a maiden hurdle last December when scanning his form, what's more worrying is how none of the betting firms with their expert traders didn't notice either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Montjeu View Post
                        Thanks scooby, not completely my fault but not faultless either! Don't know how I didn't notice he won a maiden hurdle last December when scanning his form, what's more worrying is how none of the betting firms with their expert traders didn't notice either.
                        There's plenty of horses in markets that aren't eligible to run unfortunately. The champion bumper probably the worst culprit.

Comment

• Took the risk and added cracking smart at 14/1 to add to
                          Next destination 33s
                          I'd be confident He wins this weekend and hopefully they will send him this way.

Comment

Took the risk and added cracking smart at 14/1 to add to
                            Next destination 33s
                            I'd be confident He wins this weekend and hopefully they will send him this way.
                            Target pretty much guarenteed if MK and Samcro stay healthy and he wins.

This Elliott/Gigginstown domination of the novice hurlde divisions is ruining the game - I wish I could go back and find every single tweet ever complaining about Mullins/Ricci from a couple of years back.

Comment

Took the risk and added cracking smart at 14/1 to add to
                              Next destination 33s
                              Definitely the two standouts in this market for me. Respect the likes of White Moon, On The Blind Side etc, but just think everything about Next Destination and Cracking Smart points to them being really smart grade 1 novices

Comment

• I couldn't not have On The Blind Side on board.... keep watching that win back and I think he'll be a major player with a further step up in trip over hurdles.

Comment

Working...
                                X