Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Backed un de sceaux 14/1 nrnb ew 1/4 for the qmcc. I'd give him a solid chance on very soft and you never know

Fully expect Ryanair.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      Backed un de sceaux 14/1 nrnb ew 1/4 for the qmcc. I'd give him a solid chance on very soft and you never know

Fully expect Ryanair.
      No brainer... money back in 24 hours

Comment

Backed un de sceaux 14/1 nrnb ew 1/4 for the qmcc. I'd give him a solid chance on very soft and you never know

Fully expect Ryanair.
        I’ve just had a chunky EW bet on UDS for this - and also did an EW double with Bachasson for the Ryanair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
          I’ve just had a chunky EW bet on UDS for this - and also did an EW double with Bachasson for the Ryanair.
          That's a very fair shout. Obvioisly unlikely but I really like the thinking

Comment

• Originally posted by Viking Flagship View Post
            Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
            That's a very fair shout. Obvioisly unlikely but I really like the thinking
            The double is a nice angle too.

I did back UDS CC but expect my money back by this time tomorrow!

Comment

• They must be pretty happy with Min at home

Comment

• They must be having some serious discussions about un de sceaux now. This is his trip, this his ground. Send him out from the front and they'll be at it. His 1 chance to show he is a superstar

Comment

They must be having some serious dicmscussions about in de sceaux now. This is This is his trip, this his ground. Send him out from the front.
                  I think they'll stay put ... the older he is the happier they seem about him with the trip...

If only we didn't have the Ryanair jono... then we'd get to see

Comment

• Racing Post: He’s definitely here! Douvan (rider in grey jacket) exercising this morning
                    So he will be running somewhere?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                      I think they'll stay put ... the older he is the happier they seem about him with the trip...

If only we didn't have the Ryanair jono... then we'd get to see
                      Yep, as much as I like 4 days, reverting to 3 would be much better:

Altior
                      Douvan
                      Un de Sceaux
                      Min

That’s even better than seeing Moscow Flyer, Azertyiup and Well Chief against each other. Would be a race for the ages.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                        So he will be running somewhere?
                        Ofcourse.
                        Ryanair

Comment

• I think it would be the wrong decision to run Douvan in the Ryanair. After so long out to go 2m 5 on soft ground doesn't seem necessary, especially when he'd love that ground over 2 miles and it probably wouldn't be Altior's optimum conditions. I say this as someone who has Altior/Douvan Ryanair and Min/Douvan Ryanair doubles on at decent prices, but i'd still be surprised if they make this call and send Douvan anywhere other than champion chase. Will find out in 10 mins

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                            I think it would be the wrong decision to run Douvan in the Ryanair. After so long out to go 2m 5 on soft ground doesn't seem necessary, especially when he'd love that ground over 2 miles and it probably wouldn't be Altior's optimum conditions. I say this as someone who has Altior/Douvan Ryanair and Min/Douvan Ryanair doubles on at decent prices, but i'd still be surprised if they make this call and send Douvan anywhere other than champion chase. Will find out in 10 mins
                            We certainly will. Imo he runs in the Ryanair, trip and ground is no problem in this field. and he wins.

Comment

We certainly will. Imo he runs in the Ryanair, trip and ground is no problem in this field. and he wins.
                              I hope so on all counts

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbante View Post
                                I think it would be the wrong decision to run Douvan in the Ryanair. After so long out to go 2m 5 on soft ground doesn't seem necessary, especially when he'd love that ground over 2 miles and it probably wouldn't be Altior's optimum conditions. I say this as someone who has Altior/Douvan Ryanair and Min/Douvan Ryanair doubles on at decent prices, but i'd still be surprised if they make this call and send Douvan anywhere other than champion chase. Will find out in 10 mins
                                Ricci does everything he can to ensure his horses don't clash, last years Mares (Limini and VVM) was the only time he had two (decent) chances in the same race, that often means horses are shunted to unsuitable races to accommodate others, this has been the strategy for a number of years now.
                                They clearly like Mins chances in the Champion chase so that one gets priority, Douvan now an afterthought so gets re-routed to Ryanair.
                                That's not to say he can't win...

Comment

Working...
                                X