Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jono View Post
    The chances of Min and Yorkhill both running in the 2m1 grade 2 at Leopardstown?

With this being Yorkhill's only viable race and Min needing another run before the festival it would actually make plenty of sense? Run both, then seperate them up based on the result for either the Champion Chase and Ryanair? Unlike connections to do so but on the odd occasion they have done similar (Faugheen vs Nichols Canyon vs Arctic Fire in the Irish Champion)
    Possibly worth noting mullins said over 2m at pace he might run him right handed as he has less time to think about it and not sure it would be as big an issue.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      3:14am Kev - don't tell me you got out of bed to post this
      Was walking home haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
        Was walking home haha
        I'm not sure I'd be in a fit state to type if I was walking home at that time in the morning

Comment

I'm not sure I'd be in a fit state to type if I was walking home at that time in the morning
          I didn't realise how much I'd posted. The majority seems pretty coherent too haha.

Comment

• Absolutely huge gamble on Acapella Bourgeois today. If he hacks up now does he become a CC player?!

25/1 NRNB ....

NOPE.
            Last edited by Kevloaf; 14 January 2018, 01:41 PM.

Comment

• Burst a blood vessel.

Comment

• Would be great to watch Altior vs Yorkhill in this race.

We need big clashes in the top races.
                Last edited by Kevloaf; 15 January 2018, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• Min been really weak on exchanges for a while now.

Bad news on its way?

Comment

• Originally posted by Innoko View Post
                    Min been really weak on exchanges for a while now.

Bad news on its way?
                    Since his 'defeat '?

I think he's been over bet because of Douvan... might just be people taking evasive action as he isn't as good as Douvan or Yorkhill as a contender

Comment

Since his 'defeat '?

I think he's been over bet because of Douvan... might just be people taking evasive action as he isn't as good as Douvan or Yorkhill as a contender
                      Yorkhill has a bit to prove himself over 2 to be fair.

Comment

Since his 'defeat '?

Mullins was quoted as saying 'we are happy enough with Min'.

I remember thinking that didn't seem overly positive.

And seeing Min available at 11.5 to Back with nothing to Lay seemed a little suspicious. But I'm always paranoid this close to the festival

Comment

Mullins was quoted as saying 'we are happy enough with Min'.

I remember thinking that didn't seem overly positive.

And seeing Min available at 11.5 to Back with nothing to Lay seemed a little suspicious. But I'm always paranoid this close to the festival
                          I noticed he was weak for this at the weekend and also 29+ for the Ryanair.

Comment

Min been really weak on exchanges for a while now.

Bad news on its way?
                            Photos released of him today (some on twitter) in work at the press day at Closutton for the Dublin festival of which hes entered for. Not injured as photos show him in work and not just standing in the stable.

Comment

I noticed he was weak for this at the weekend and also 29+ for the Ryanair.
                              I'm not surprised at Ryanair price. Extremely unlikely he will go there now.

Comment

• I'll put the drift down to the 'Yorkhill Effect'.

Quite common this time of year...

Comment

Working...
                                X