Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Champion Chase 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    Did they, which horse was withdrawn because of pus in a foot then? They said it wasn't a major problem but too close to the fez, was a high profile one, thought it was TN
    It was Willoughby court with an infected foot.
    https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
    Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
      It was Willoughby court with an infected foot.
      That was it, cheers Scooby, knew it hit my feckin ap book

Comment

• I just finished my walk around the course with Ruby.
        Reckons this is a very minor issue and he should be fine to race. A good farrier can pierce a small hole and draw out the pus and the horse would be good to go. He would be very positive of Altior running.

Decided on Douvan as hes the only horse capable of beating Min. He couldnt see Min turning arounf the supreme form. "Douvan is Douvan" he said.

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
          I just finished my walk around the course with Ruby.
          Reckons this is a very minor issue and he should be fine to race. A good farrier can pierce a small hole and draw out the pus and the horse would be good to go. He would be very positive of Altior running.

Decided on Douvan as hes the only horse capable of beating Min. He couldnt see Min turning arounf the supreme form. "Douvan is Douvan" he said.
          I didn't know you had one... I could have given you loads of questions

Cheers for that KSS! Excellent.

I believe that to be 100% the truth.

Douvan is just a better horse than Min.

Must be a real slap in the face for the Min fans that have said he's better than Douvan

A horse with an "unbeaten" season, gets bypassed for a horse off for 365 days. Actions speak louder than words!

Then again, if Min beats Douvan fair and square aI'll just crawl under a rock.

Comment

• Kev i put it up in the 3weeks to the festival goosebumps thread a few weeks back! Not like you to miss a post lol

Comment

• Originally posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
              Kev i put it up in the 3weeks to the festival goosebumps thread a few weeks back! Not like you to miss a post lol
              I know!

Makes me wonder what else I've missed.

That is brilliant though. Incredibly jealous.

Comment

• My Prediction:

Special Tiara goes off like a nutter, the other sit back 10l behind. all still going well 4 furlongs out but special is starting to come back to the field, 3 furlongs out Ruby keeps looking down & then pulls up Douvan.. 2f out Politologue gets found out to be not that good and starts dropping away, Altior & Min kicks on, 1f out Min is 2l up and starts pulling away as Altior really doesn't like the heavy his foot his a bit sore and he only beat a lot of rubbish last year and wished it was the same kind of horses this year, Rudy is sitting on the side line crying as they put the crown on MIN.

It's my fairy tale and I'm sticking to it.. But I will find Kev's rock and ask him if I can borrow it if I am wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by Sirbetalot View Post
                  My Prediction:

Special Tiara goes off like a nutter, the other sit back 10l behind. all still going well 4 furlongs out but special is starting to come back to the field, 3 furlongs out Ruby keeps looking down & then pulls up Douvan.. 2f out Politologue gets found out to be not that good and starts dropping away, Altior & Min kicks on, 1f out Min is 2l up and starts pulling away as Altior really doesn't like the heavy his foot his a bit sore and he only beat a lot of rubbish last year and wished it was the same kind of horses this year, Rudy is sitting on the side line crying as they put the crown on MIN.

It's my fairy tale and I'm sticking to it.. But I will find Kev's rock and ask him if I can borrow it if I am wrong
                  I;ve had same dream MIN
                  MIN to WIN
                  MIN

Comment

• Ar Mad will lead and be placed behind Douvan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigfish View Post
                      Ar Mad will lead and be placed behind Douvan.
                      it won't lead and it won't place I reckon

Comment

• When do you think we will get a definitive answer on Altior?

Comment

• Originally posted by Marty973 View Post
                          When do you think we will get a definitive answer on Altior?
                          Henderson just confirmed he is sound this morning " all systems go"

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                            You’ve just made my day!

Comment

• Thats great news.A race to stir the soul. I 'm excited by the prospect which takes some doing when you're as old as me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                                Yeesss!!! What fantastic news that is

Comment

Working...
                                X