Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ComplyOrDie View Post
    Lets also remember, WPM is under no obligation to run them in any race should they not want to. It's massively frustrating for genuine racing fans but I can't have sympathy for punters in this case, firstly because this exact same thing happened last season, so lessons needed to be learnt and also there has been no confirmation that this was a confirmed target, they always said he had 3 options, so I certainly wouldn't have been backing him for the Tingle Creek!
    I've been stood at Sandown with VVM being paraded 10 mins before the off and he pulled her out, something that was unforgivable given the implications on betting markets and the media hype that day around Mullins v Nichols and the promise of the best NH horses battling it out (hence the subsequent sell out).
    No doubt there'll be a barrage of who pays the bills responses but the industry is closely affiliated to gambling and honesty/intentions carry greater impact, at least we know 48 hours out this time.....

***Mullins Bingo Alert***

With doubts around Douvan's wellbeing, and Min potentially being stepped up to the Ryanair, could Yorkhill end up here?

Quote Originally Posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
    Can't really understand the negativity towards Mullins myself. Think he's done absolutely the right thing.

If he isnt happy with the horse, he isn't happy, and you can't travel all the way to England for a Grade 1 against Fox Norton unless you are totally happy.

The problem is when the exchange tells you the running plans. And he's getting layed at all prices with no notification of anything other than he's an intended runner.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    The problem is when the exchange tells you the running plans. And he's getting layed at all prices with no notification of anything other than he's an intended runner.
    That’s hardly exclusive to Willie Mullins though. Par for the course with antepost punting imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    ***Mullins Bingo Alert***

With doubts around Douvan's wellbeing, and Min potentially being stepped up to the Ryanair, could Yorkhill end up here?
    NO

The Arkle vs JLT winners clashing over 2m would be a sight!

but no....

I've taken 10/1 about Politilogue.

He's a bigger price after beating Fox Norton, than Fox Norton was going in to the Tingle Creek.

I've under-estimated Nicholls rubbish 2 milers before when Dodging Bullets won and I like Poli much more than that horse. Can't knock his profile, people we're waxing lyrical about Fox Norton so having beaten him fair and square the fact he's double figures is just under-estimating him.

I 100% don't think Politilogue could beat Altior, Douvan OR Min - but Altior might be having his first run of the season, Douvan and Min are coming back from injury....

Fox Norton is still shorter in the betting...... The WORST PRICE OF THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL 2nd year in a row? haha

Min is back from injury to be fair Kev, last day showed it.
    I personally wouldn't be backing a horse who you 100% think wouldn't beat 3 other horses of which 2out of three will certainly run unless they suffer a setback (which could happen any horse antepost).

Quote Originally Posted by KingSprinterSacre View Post
    Min is back from injury to be fair Kev, last day showed it.
    I personally wouldn't be backing a horse who you 100% think wouldn't beat 3 other horses of which 2out of three will certainly run unless they suffer a setback (which could happen any horse antepost).
    Not a fan of politologue at that price and deffinately wouldnt be for me tbh. But atleast the targets assured you know fox norton will be going Ryanair/ gold cup so that's another place available. Cant see anyway in wich politologue wins especially on spring ground assuming altior and Douvan make it there. However they still have to make it there in good condition and jump round.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    I've taken 10/1 about Politilogue.

He's a bigger price after beating Fox Norton, than Fox Norton was going in to the Tingle Creek.

I've under-estimated Nicholls rubbish 2 milers before when Dodging Bullets won and I like Poli much more than that horse. Can't knock his profile, people we're waxing lyrical about Fox Norton so having beaten him fair and square the fact he's double figures is just under-estimating him.

I 100% don't think Politilogue could beat Altior, Douvan OR Min - but Altior might be having his first run of the season, Douvan and Min are coming back from injury....

Fox Norton is still shorter in the betting...... The WORST PRICE OF THE ENTIRE FESTIVAL 2nd year in a row? haha
    Hes a very good price for the Ryanair at 6s and gold cup 50s. Imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Hes a very good price for the Ryanair at 6s and gold cup 50s. Imo.
    Then you agree. His price for this race is appalling