Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 LastLast
    Faugheen and BD are miles clear of the rest in this race. I think you are just eating into your profit by backing all these other horses, unless you lay off nearer the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Faugheen and BD are miles clear of the rest in this race. I think you are just eating into your profit by backing all these other horses, unless you lay off nearer the time.
    Id agree with that in this race.
    Iv backed 1 cover. If faugheens was out. Who runs?
    MIN 260.0 takes up about 0.3% of my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Definitely planning to lay off nearer the time for stake back as a minimum....

If BVD or Faugheen were to be non runners, the latter especially, then I'd want these bigger prices. Feel like I can wait until about 5th March to adjust

Hi chaps, back from the desert, looks like Faugheens race this to me, that's providing the recent run was all it seemed. I think BD is a good horse but not a great horse, Willie has been banging on about him all year and he rarely gets it wrong, I managed to get some of the 6's but I think the current 6/4 could look massive in March, providing all goes well, still just one opinion and it's still a horse race, but a hell of a banker for Tuesday Yankees to me, just need 3 more, Let's Dance once targets are confirmed I reckon

Personally think it's a straight match between the top 2, with neither value at current odds.. right in saying the faugheen of 3 years ago was pretty much unbeatable but a lot of water has gone under the bridge, Annie power has fallen at the last in the mares, won the champion hurdle and given birth to a pup by Camelot.. he might not be as good as he once was and he's probably not as easy to keep sound.. 6/4 is skinny, and BD would be great value at 7/2 if the machine wasn't getting in the way

Quote Originally Posted by MrMcGoldrick View Post
    Hi chaps, back from the desert, looks like Faugheens race this to me, that's providing the recent run was all it seemed. I think BD is a good horse but not a great horse, Willie has been banging on about him all year and he rarely gets it wrong, I managed to get some of the 6's but I think the current 6/4 could look massive in March, providing all goes well, still just one opinion and it's still a horse race, but a hell of a banker for Tuesday Yankees to me, just need 3 more, Let's Dance once targets are confirmed I reckon
    Let's Dance is going to the Mares race by all comments so far.... but she bumps in to the ACTUAL banker of the day at 6/4 in Apple's Jade :P

Welcome back

Quote Originally Posted by cwright23 View Post
    Personally think it's a straight match between the top 2, with neither value at current odds.. right in saying the faugheen of 3 years ago was pretty much unbeatable but a lot of water has gone under the bridge, Annie power has fallen at the last in the mares, won the champion hurdle and given birth to a pup by Camelot.. he might not be as good as he once was and he's probably not as easy to keep sound.. 6/4 is skinny, and BD would be great value at 7/2 if the machine wasn't getting in the way
    If Faugheen doesn't make it the prices ranging between 5/1 and 7/2 that have been available for BVD are ridiculously good. Boring comment and obvious but if you HAD to back one now, it couldn't be Faugheen.

On the day, different matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevloaf View Post
    Let's Dance is going to the Mares race by all comments so far.... but she bumps in to the ACTUAL banker of the day at 6/4 in Apple's Jade :P

Welcome back
    Cheers Kev
    Do you not think AJ could go Champ with the way that race has cut up, must be a consideration

Cheers Kev
    Do you not think AJ could go Champ with the way that race has cut up, must be a consideration
    Sorry to but in but 1% chance. She'd get beat convincingly.
    75% mares
    24% stayers.

Cheers Kev
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooby91 View Post
    Sorry to but in but 1% chance. She'd get beat convincingly.
    75% mares
    24% stayers.
    Somewhere between the two ...

Faugheen and BVD would have to not run for AJ to go here for me.

Stayers a possibility but only if AJ looks vastly better than she does over 2m4f.

She'll be in the most winnable race which is 99% likely to be the mares race.... IMO