Thread: October Meeting

October Meeting

Seems strange to be having racing on same day as Champions Day at Ascot ....any fancies today ?

Agree with this bit from the sporting life myself..

Sea Of Thunder looks the class act in the Bruton Knowles 150th Anniversary Novices' Chase.

Charles Byrnes' seven-year-old burst on to the scene at the December meeting at Cheltenham, where he was about to hack up in Grade Two hurdle but he fell at the last.

Nothing went right for him after that, but he looked a natural first time out over fences at Clonmel.

John Ferguson's Population could be the best bet of the day, however, in the Lemington Maiden Hurdle.

The Darley cast-off won his first two bumpers in fine style before finishing a good sixth at Aintree and may be back in March for the Supreme.
    I know a few of you like Sea of Thunder from horses to follow thread.
    Last edited by Lester; 10-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.

Malcolm Boyles Tip...

2pts win Sire Collonges 3.55 Cheltenham

Paul Nicholls would have had umpteen horses he could have entered for this event when attempting to land his third victory in the race within the last seven years. I am not surprised that Paul has opted for his seventeen length Fontwell winner who gained his facile victory under good to soft conditions, the projected ground for today's sport at Prestbury Park. Paul's runners are further forward in their work this year thanks to the wet conditions which makes for positive reading.

Quote Originally Posted by Lester View Post
    Malcolm Boyles Tip...
    Yep. Nicholls always seems to get away earlier than Henderson. That Titan Di sarti in Populations race cost big money but disapppinted last year.