Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Arkle 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
    Ffs.

Another big priced bet down the drain!
    Same as that Faugheen !, Gutted , one of my bigger bets .

Comment

That's how I see the tactics KB. I'm hopeful that PM and Footpad will be too classy for SC.
      Have you got SC covered FM?

Comment

• Nope - he's the one I'm terrified of. It's a 3 horse race for me - I give Brain Power no chance

Comment

Nope - he's the one I'm terrified of. It's a 3 horse race for me - I give Brain Power no chance
          If only he'd been highlighted at a big price eh

Imagine if Finian's Oscar was still in the running

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            If only he'd been highlighted at a big price eh

Imagine if Finian's Oscar was still in the running
            If only

Comment

• Its strange how Brain Power is still being hyped up, I think he's just unfortunately a dud no matter how talented he supposably could be.

Petit & Saint will likely do each other over in front under what could quite easily be Footpads perfect conditions and although it was a comeback previously Petits jumping will need to be immaculate to have enough in the tank to fend off Footpad.

I have been unsure for a while over the pair of favourites but the more I look at it I think Footpad has a brilliant probability of winning albeit a poor price with a teeny drift.
              Last edited by CheddarBrie; 7 March 2018, 01:27 AM.

Comment

• Petit Mouchoir a bit weak on the exchanges.

Piss poor liquidity in the market mind you, so only taking buttons to spoof the market.
                Last edited by Can't Catch Me; 7 March 2018, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• I might be in a minority here, but I think this is a two horse race between Footpad and Saint Calvados. Very confident Footpad has got PM covered, did it with ease last time and at a Cheltenham pace I can't see a reversal at all. SC could well be being underestimated in terms of the prices but I've backed Footpad pretty heavily over the last few months

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                    Petit Mouchoir a bit weak on the exchanges.

Piss poor liquidity in the market mind you, so only taking buttons to spoof the market.
                    What prices is/was he CCM?

Comment

What prices is/was he CCM?
                      been matched between 8 and 9, back into 4.5 now.

Comment

been matched between 8 and 9, back into 4.5 now.
                        Any rumours explaining this?

Don't want another out of the race...

Comment

Any rumours explaining this?

Don't want another out of the race...
                          Nothing that I can see but as CCM say, liquidity is low.

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                            Petit Mouchoir a bit weak on the exchanges.

Oh god! This would ruin a lot for me.

Plenty of money behind Footpad tonight though, £1500 for 2.42-2.46, considering the lack of money around the rest of the market.

Comment

• Glad that fizzled out regarding PM.

I see some of the bookies have gone 2 places in the without market. A bit disappointing

Looking at this field now....5 definite runners... with "a chance"... feasibly. Although takes some faith to see NHH and BP winning without the others falling etc...

Footpad
                              Petit Mouchoir
                              Saint Calvados
                              Brain Power
                              North Hill Harvey

and then 4 others left in...

Tombstone - surely goes for a handicap - not seen anything suggested though? Has anyone else?
                              Kemboy - Apparently going for the JLT - I think that race would suit more ...
                              Asthuria - I suppose nowhere else she would run?....but she has 20 lbs on RPR's with North Hill Harvey, let alone the rest
                              Robinshill - 8 lbs to find on official ratings with North Hill Harvey... been to Chelt twice and beaten 24L and 83L. Just no chance.

Comment

• hello everybody, long time lurker 1st time poster. Ive backed PM for this back in January with PP at 7s NRNB. Ive followed this horse since I seen It win the ryanair hurdle at leapardstown last year, then the irish champion, I backed It for the champion and thought maybe given a different ride would of finished a lot closer to BD. This Is without a doubt the best form on offer here. Saying that it is prone to the odd error and I have been Impressed with footpad. But in my opinian I think his grade 1 form Is being somewot overlooked and If he brings that to the table has got to be In with a serious chance. If Ive stated the obvious please forgive n go easy on me please lol

Comment

Working...
                                X