Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Cheltenham Gold Cup 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that was just about the most uneventful Gold Cup I can remember. It may as well have just been a two-horse race.

Anibale Fly stayed on late and Total Recall was still travelling okay when he came down but barring mishaps the rest of field were only ever running for third.

Comment

• Originally posted by kinloch brae View Post
      I think that was just about the most uneventful Gold Cup I can remember. It may as well have just been a two-horse race.

Anibale Fly stayed on late and Total Recall was still travelling okay when he came down but barring mishaps the rest of field were only ever running for third.
      You can find the negative in everything can't you KB!

Comment

• Johnson gets a ban for excessive whip use, please disqualify NR and let me have my acca up

Comment

• I just love that horse, just as much as presenting Percy and cause of causes, u just get a love for them. Glad it's all over, I'm drained....Just love it.

Comment

Working...
          X