Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Galway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by archie View Post
    The Plate winner usually carries less than 11st. Balko Des Flos ticks most of the boxes and looks nailed on each way.

Tomorrow, Airlie Beach is declared for the Galway Hurdle. Paul T on board although Ruby said it was a tough choice between her and Max Dynamite.

She's fit, well and on a very fair mark. It's a purely personal view that 2 miles at Ballybrit may be a bit sharp and that she'll certainly need a breather during the race. If she can settle behind Henry's horse rather than battle him for the lead, there's every chance that she'll run on up the hill.
    Great shout on Balko and a fine run from Airlie Beach

Comment

Originally posted by BigChaang View Post
      thursdays L. 15 for me is.... 1. Townshend -2-15
      2. music box -3-25
      3. Lac kivu - 4-00
      4. Tigris river - 4-35 , think they are all favourites at the mo ??.
      BC - well done sir

Comment

Couple of L15's recently BC! Good man, keep 'em coming

Comment

Golden Spear, Whiskey Sour and High Language in a trixie for me tomorrow... just for a bit of interest. The wedding a week on Saturday so got no money to be playing with this week unfortunately!

Had Tigris River today (Andy Holding tipped it at 8s a week or so ago) was still 8's last night

Comment

Well done winners.

Kev hope you have a Cheltenham pass written into the prenup

Comment

Todays patent , 1. Roachdale house - 5-10
              2. On fiddlers green - 6-15
              3. cosy club - 7-55 just for a bit of fun .

Comment

Originally posted by mayo View Post
                Great shout on Balko and a fine run from Airlie Beach
                Cheers, mayo, she's been a little star. Paul rode a fine race. Almost as if he'd come on here to get riding instructions.

Comment

Having been very quiet of late, I have to put in a good word for Mine Now in the the 3.05 (Saturday). The form of his 4th behind Swamp Fox looks really good with the winner just being caught of a 14 pounds higher rating in the Galway Hurdle, and 4 out of the 5 horses who have run since having won on their next outing. Richie Deegan is good value for his seven pounds and gets on well with the horse, the ground will pose no problems and the trainer is in great form. Word has it that the horse has never been better but I couldn't possibly comment on that. I would encourage anyone to take the 20's with Paddy Power and Bet365 as that price will likely not last long in the morning.

Comment

Back to earth yesterday. Today another patent . 1. - Mountain rock - 2-30
                    2. - Cap D'aubois - 3-05
                    3. - Mount wellington - 4-15 .
                    Thanks B.o.f. will have a small each way on that one . , good to hear from you Mayo !, good luck to all.

Comment

Good call Bayoffreedom !!, Thanks for that info.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayoffreedom View Post
                        Having been very quiet of late, I have to put in a good word for Mine Now in the the 3.05 (Saturday). The form of his 4th behind Swamp Fox looks really good with the winner just being caught of a 14 pounds higher rating in the Galway Hurdle, and 4 out of the 5 horses who have run since having won on their next outing. Richie Deegan is good value for his seven pounds and gets on well with the horse, the ground will pose no problems and the trainer is in great form. Word has it that the horse has never been better but I couldn't possibly comment on that. I would encourage anyone to take the 20's with Paddy Power and Bet365 as that price will likely not last long in the morning.
                        The dangers of not checking in

Great shout BoF

Comment

Willie would have to take out his other thirteen for us to get a run.

Comment

Originally posted by archie View Post
                            Willie would have to take out his other thirteen for us to get a run.
                            Between Willie & JP not much room for anyone else in the Hurdle.

Whisky Sour 3 wins from 4 runs on the track the one that caught my eye at first look.

Comment

Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
                              Ivanovich Gorbatov for the Galway Hurdle?
                              Maybe this year

Comment

Working...
                              X