Announcement

Collapse

Fat Jockey Patrons

Fat Jockey is a horse racing community focused on all the big races in the UK and Ireland. We don't charge users but if you have found the site useful then any support towards the running costs is appreciated.
Become a Patron!

You can also make a one-off donation here:
See more
See less

Supreme Novices 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Kealy put Sharjah up today in the Weekender, a maximum bet

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
      Paul Kealy put Sharjah up today in the Weekender, a maximum bet
      Very little to dislike about Sharjah. His French flat form is seriously good so my main worry about him was whether he would be able to quicken off a strong pace. He was still cantering when coming down at the last and if we could only know he would have quickened away then he would be favourite now I guess. Only negative if he wins for me is that he was one of my first bets in the race, and to think of the points I’ve wasted since

Comment

• Originally posted by Faugheen_Machine View Post
        Paul Kealy put Sharjah up today in the Weekender, a maximum bet
        Is that a good or bad thing for backers FM

Comment

• Have we given up hope on Real Steel here?
          Held by Sharjah and Daly Tiger got beaten over Christmas in a bumper?
          On jockey bookings they thought more of Real Steel than Sharjah going in to the PP Future Novices?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
            Have we given up hope on Real Steel here?
            Held by Sharjah and Daly Tiger got beaten over Christmas in a bumper?
            On jockey bookings they thought more of Real Steel than Sharjah going in to the PP Future Novices?
            Needs to go up in trip.
            https://scooby91horseracingtips.com/
            Use code "FJ" in your sign up name for bonus content!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scooby91 View Post
              Needs to go up in trip.
              33/1 NRNB with PP Ballymore .... seems generous from PP? Can't imagine they'd do up too far?

I might have some on that though

Comment

• Sharjah improved for better ground which they thought he would being by Doctor Dino so you would expect further improvement given the usual Cheltenham conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tenty View Post
                  Sharjah improved for better ground which they thought he would being by Doctor Dino so you would expect further improvement given the usual Cheltenham conditions.
                  Have connections mentioned anything about his ground preference. Both wins being on heavy was a slight negative but that from the breeding is a positive... not an area I'm an expert on by any stretch

Comment

• Originally posted by Can't Catch Me View Post
                    Is that a good or bad thing for backers FM
                    I take more interest in what Kealy has to say than most.

Comment

• Kesselring is entered for a 2m maiden hurdle on Saturday!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevloaf View Post
                        Have connections mentioned anything about his ground preference. Both wins being on heavy was a slight negative but that from the breeding is a positive... not an area I'm an expert on by any stretch
                        Yes an interview I heard with Patrick Mullins they thought he would be better on better ground prior to his run at Christmas.

Comment

• Originally posted by Heathfield View Post
                          Kesselring is entered for a 2m maiden hurdle on Saturday!
                          Cashed out my bet on him last week as I hadn’t heard anything!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricane fly View Post
                            Cashed out my bet on him last week as I hadn’t heard anything!
                            66-1 still available on bet354 nrnb

Comment

• Lad of Luck having his first run over fences tomorrow... somebody on here was quite interested on him from memory?

Nice price tomorrow if he's good?

Comment

• Getabird Vs Mengli Khan in the moscow flyer

Comment

Working...
                                X